4.

'He looks like an angel' Jeongin thought while literally observing the other boys picture.

He never thought about other boys, because he was in a relationship for over 2 years now. His boyfriend was very caring and lovely, but he was 4 years older than Jeongin. So jeongins mum wasn't really happy with his boyfriend, she knew that he cares very good about jeongin but she was afraid that he may want more than jeongin could handle. Jeongin was always a very shy person and almost innocent but just almost, his mom didn't know everything.

So he layed back on his boyfriends chest and looked through his feed "Channie?" he ask and looked at the blonde haired boy "Hmm? Innie?" "You know this H_HJPrince boy from Instagram?" he ask "You mean hyunjin? Hwang hyunjin? Yes he's a close friend of mine .. Why?" the boy named chan answered "Just wanted to know" "He's going to our school too..." the boy started and brushed his fingers through the youngers hair.

"He's very popular u know? Almost all girl fell for him... And boys too.. But he's very close with one girl so 90% are thinking she's his girlfriend... But I can't say something against the people that fell for him. He's very talented, he's good at rapping, singing and dancing, has a angelic appearance and is very kind to everybody " he ended his speech about the boy and jeongin nodded.

He turned his head back to his phone and liked Hyunjins post.

So your name is Hwang hyunjin?

So your name is Hwang hyunjin?..the boy everyone's falls for

What?

Where did u find this things about me? Are u stalking me?

No.

You know a friend of mine

Oh... Who?

Not gonna tell you

Fuck u

No bad words

Bye

See u in school mister angelic appearance

Wth... Who the fuck are u

:)
Just a 18 year old aesthetic gay

...

_____

Jeongin put his phone on the bed and closed his eyes, he took chans hand and placed it in his while he made his way in the land of the dreams. His dreams full of rainbows.

30.04.2019
Uff