67.

Both were sitting in a little restaurant near by.

Jeongin was eating without saying anything. Ok he couldn't because hyunjin was talking the whole time.

Jeongin thought it was adorable how the older was like a child and talked about Frozen 2 the whole time and kinda whined about the fact that Jeongin had fallen asleep during the movie.

Jeongin looked at him and smiled, he took his chopsticks full of food and just put the food into Hyunjins mouth "Pscht, u wanted to eat, so eat cutie~" he said and smiled at hyunjin who was now eating his food while staring at the table.

"Hyunjin.. I have a question." "Hmmm?" "Why are u acting like a kid today?".

Hyunjin looked at Jeongin without knowing what he meant.

"Youre acting so... I don't know... Like u wanted to watch frozen with me, which is adorable because I like those kind of movies, but the way u watched it with your eyes sparkling and the way you're talking about it like it was the best thing that ever happened to u... Ure kinda acting like you're 6 years old... Like don't get me wrong it's so frickin adorable, but I'm just wondering why are u so God damn cu-" Jeongin got cut off by hyunjin leaning over the table and kissing the younger.

He pulled away and looked at him " Just shut up innie... I just feel like it today so enjoy it ~ it's not gonna be like that for a long time ~~"

10.12.2019

Hyunjin being soft is my life...

I miss his hands.... ~

And these giggles when our eyes met...