6.

Hyunjin wasn't used to be this uncomfortable with compliments and people looking at him, but this time it was completely different for him. Because it was from someone he didn't knew who it was.

He looked trough his classroom and looked at the people, it could be someone who was in his class but it could be also everyone at this school.His phone vibrated and he looked at it

97_CB  has posted a picture

Liked by J_0ne and 2234 others

97_CB : I love ma baby so much 🖤🌸

....

Ku3: your bf is so cute

DoubleB: I Stan u too bro

View all 632 comments

At the same time Jeongin was sitting at the floor in front of chan because jeongins teacher was sick and chan wanted to be with jeongin.

Chan sit down to jeongin and started playing with his hand "you're so cute u know that?" chan said and looked at the younger who started to blush "you're too channie" he answered and smiled at him.

Both of them looked at each other and came closer chan kissed the younger and smiled after the kiss at him. They both just started to talk with each other and forget the time. So they didn't realised that the bell rang. Both got up when they noticed and walked out of the building.

Meanwhile (spongebob ahahah) hyunjin was sleeping in the classroom and got up by a slap on his head by felix, one of his gay friends.

The rest of the day was really tiring for hyunjin, so he was happy to be at home.
He looked at his phone while laying on his bed.

Y_1nn13 has posted a picture

Liked by 97_CB and 62842 others

Y_1nn13 : my boyfriend is the cutest he bought me this stone's uwu and yes I'm happy about stone's

...

Kst: I love your feed

Zun-K: sad that u already have a bf

In-out: I would love to see your face

View all 5284 comments

Hyunjin just liked the picture and looked at the comments, he read the comment from 'in-out' and just thought "Me too... Me too". He didn't even knew why he wanted to know who this boy was. And he never thought about being actually so close to him.

01.05.2019

Today is a beautiful day hehe ♡

<ℙ𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝔸𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔 >  //Hyunin//On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara