23.

SeoYeon hugged jeongin tightly and stroked his back "Jeongin... Its OK" she said and he nodded slowly, hugging her back, she looked him in the eyes "it's OK if u don't know it know... But please don't hate him. I can't see him anymore like that... I hate it seeing him so done and sad." she said and jeongin nodded "but... I don't know what to do with channie... I love him but I don't know... Because of hyunjin I now feel uncomfortable with him and being at his apartment... I can't stand the feeling of him and woojin" Jeongin sad lowering his head.

"I know what u mean... Maybe u and Chan need a break... Two years are a long time and maybe both of you guys need to move on..maybe he really likes woojin.. maybe u and Chan could stay friends or even best friends... Breaking up does not mean that u directly have to hate each other. " she said and jeongin nodded again" Thank u" he said and she smiled, wiping his tears away.

Both just ended up talking a bit and SeoYeon decided being friends with jeongin. It's was really late when both decided to go home so jeongin decided walking her home and so they walked to SeoYeons house, a few steps away from her home they heard two people discussing really loud and SeoYeon lowered her head.

"I'm not going home" she said and felt her eyes teary "It's OK if u go home I'm just gonna walk over to hyunjins house." she said and jeongin looked at her "No. I'm gonna bring you, it's 2am and I'm not letting u walk alone" he said, taking her wrist in his hand and started walking.

Infront of Hyunjins house they stopped, SeoYeon looked at Jeongin "thank u" she said and smiled a little bit she hugged him and walked to the door opening it with her key "I hope we could get best friends one day" she said smiling and then entered the house. Jeongin left and walked home by himself while SeoYeon quietly walked into Hyunjins room, trying not to wake anyone up. She walked into his room undressed herself, put on a shirt of hyunjin and walked to his bed, she layed beside him and he directly turned around to her hugging her.

She smiled but then hyunjin started talking to her "Your parents?" he ask and she just nodded but then realized that he couldn't see her "Yea..." she said cuddling into his arms "what time is it?" he ask sleepy "2:30am" she said and he pulled her closer " I said u should stop walking alone to my house" hyunjin said but SeoYeon smiled "I know" she said, kissing his head "Jeongin walked me home and to your house" she continued "Jeongin?" he nearly screamed and directly put his hand on his mouth.

SeoYeon looked down trying to see his face with the moonlight "Yep... I talked with him and he doesn't hates u" she said "hmm OK" hyunjin answered.

"but now go back to sleep I'm tired" SeoYeon said and placed her hand in his hair.

"I love u, your gonna be my best friend forever, never forget that and now good night" Hyunjin said and SeoYeon smiled while playing with his hair "I love u too Jinnie".

21.07.2019

So one side of my hair is red now (since a few days ahahahha) (ignore the fact that's messy af) so

So one side of my hair is red now (since a few days ahahahha) (ignore the fact that's messy af) so... And I did it with out my mum knowing and she hates :)

And actually u can't really see the red just when light shines directly on it._.

So yeaaaaa what do I have to say too... I'm better now so I'm trying to update again.
Hmmmm straykids concert in a few days... Hmmm I cut of my long ass hair... And I hope my limited albums arrive before I leave :D.