22.

Hyunjin got Jeongins number from one of his friends and now looked at his phone. He wanted to call the younger. But he was anxious. In the end he did it, but jeongin wasn't able to have a call with someone. He was fighting with Chan. Not like a real fight more with words. Jeongin was about to leave Chan, because of woojin. Few minutes ago Chan got an message from Woojin. It was a picture of him and Chan kissing, jeongin saw it and started screaming at Chan, but Chan said that it is an old picture and he loves jeongin. 

Jeongin was slightly crying, he wanted to believe what Chan said but he couldn't. He left the house and few minutes later Chan texted him that it's OK if  he wants a break, he should be careful on his way home and that Chan loves him and would wait for him.

Jeongin walked trought the streets of Seoul and sat down at an old playground and looked at the sunset. A cold breeze just slightly stroking his face and hair. When someone sat down next to him "Hey" a voice said and jeongin looked at the girl, it was that SeoYeon.

Jeongin looked at her "What are u doing here?" he ask "What are u doing here?" she answered and cuddled in the hoodie she was wearing "u know, actually I'm here because of u. I saw u walking to the playground so I followed u... I wanted to talk to u" she said and jeongin looked at her confused "Why?" "because of Hyunj-" "I don't wanna talk about him" jeongin interrupted her and was about to get up but she grabbed his wrist and pulled him back softly.

"Hmm... How do I say it... He kinda fell for u... And he knows that he did some shit, he knows he shouldn't have said the stuff with Chan and woojin, but he couldn't help himself he was just in love and jealous. And now the problem is that he hates it, he wants to have u but the don't want to be the reason u and Chan fight and than break up, because Chan is his best friend u know? .. "

Jeongin looked at her trying to understand what she just said" I hate hyunjin " he just said" do u really hate him? " she just ask and jeongin just answered" yes. no... I don't know " and started crying.

16.07.2019

I'm not completely back.