8.

Jeongin was sitting in his classroom when he looked out of the Windows and saw hyunjin sitting at the ground. He looked so pretty with the Sun shining on his body. His slightly blind hair was hanging in his face, he looked kinda sad or just very trapped in his thoughts.

Jeongin didn't realised that his class was already over, he still looked to the boy outdoor. Hyunjin looked up and their eyes met, jeongin didn't knew how to react, he just looked away and saw that the class was over so he quickly stood up and grabbed his back and left the class. It was his last class for today so he normally could go home.

Chan texted him that he can't bring jeongin home so he has to go alone.

Jeongin left the school and looked if hyunjin was still sitting there but he wasn't, so jeongin headed back to his house. He walked and stopped at a little shop he sometimes buy some strawberry milk for himself, he truly loved strawberries.

So he stepped inside and walked to the little fridge and wanted to grab the last strawberry milk but unfortunately somebody that was standing behind him just grabbed it before he could reach it. Jeongin was little disappointed and turned around, ready to start a fight for his strawberry milk, but he stopped everything as his eyes met Hyunjins.

Hyunjin was the one that stole jeongin his favorite drink right in front of his eyes.

Their eyes just met again and hyunjin slightly smiled before grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge and walked to the boy in front of the shop and buyed his two drinks. Meanwhile jeongin left the shop he just wanted to have some strawberry milk.

Hyunjin run out the store and looked with way jeongin headed. He walked to him, when he stood behind him he just hold the strawberry milk in front of jeongins face "U want some?" he ask with a smile and jeongin looked little shook at him.

"It's yours" hyunjin just said, grabbed jeongins hand, put the strawberry milk in his hand and left without waiting for jeongins reacting.

Jeongin just looked at hyunjin and blushed. What was happening to him.

05.05.2019