88.

(That stage is my aesthetic fuck)

Jeongin was closing the last button on his white shirt  and looked into the mirror fixing his hair „hmm why doesn't it stay" out of no where he saw his boyfriend behind him grabbing his hand pulling it away from his hair. Hyunjin turned Jeongin around and fixed his hair, then kissed his forehead. Jeongin looked into the mirror „Thank u" he said smiling into the mirror looking at the older.

He turned around and looked at Hyunjin who was wearing a beautiful black suit „U look so beautiful" Jeongin said and put his arms around Hyunjins neck who wrapped his arms around the others waist „oh baby ~~ you too" he said smiling when he heard the door ringing „Oh guess we have to go now ... the drivers here".

Both walked downstairs and out of the house ,Jeongin quickly grabbed his jacket and both went into the car.

„hello mister Hwang" the drive said and smiled at Hyunjin, Hyunjin smiled and looked into the older mans eyes „long time no see" he said smiling „yes sir. You grew up so much, look at you now being such a handsome man" the men said and winked while hyunjin started giggling.

Jeongin was confused and looked at hyunjin who looked at him too while the driver started the car „Oh... haha  he always brought me to school and everyelse until I stopped living with my family to get more independent so I know him since I'm a child" hyunjin said and Jeongin nodded. He got closer to hyunjin and put his head on his shoulder.

31.12.19

Upside

Upside

And I still don't understand how I got that white

And I still don't understand how I got that white. Everyone's calling me a vampire  like it doesn't look that white on the pic than it does irl ...