14.

Chan came back with two red cups and handed one to jeongin while sat down next to him. He grabbed his backpack and pulled out a bottle and filled his and jeongins cup.

Jeongin sipped a bit and was disgusted, how could people drink this horrible thing. Chan meanwhile finished his cup in a sip. Hyunjjn got up of the couch and walked past jeongin, he leaned beside him, grabbed a bottle of coke and then jeongins cup. He drank half of the cup and filled it with the coke, then handed it back to jeongin.

After he did that, he placed the coke back at the floor and walked out of the room. Jeongin looked at the cup and took a sip again "Not that bad anymore" jeongin thought and drank the whole thing.

After 30Minutes jeongin has been drinking a lot and Chan too. But jeongin wasn't that drunk, he looked over to the other couch and saw two of Chans friend. One of them was sitting on the other's lap and booth kissed very roughly.

Jeongin got up and looked at Chan " I'm going taking some fresh air" he said and walked out of the room through Felix house and through all the people, few of them looked at him smiling, a girl just pulled him down and kissed him. Jeongin pushed her away softly and was again disgusted. He walked out of the house into Felix backyard.

He looked over to a little bench and sat down on it. He breathed in the fresh air and looked to the house. After a few minutes he got up again and walked back into the house. While walking through the house a boy grabbed jeongins hand and pulled him over.

"Wanna have some fun?" he said with a smirk and obviously drunk, jeongin looked at him a bit shook " Not with u... Go get u another one" the boy put his hand on jeongins cheek and smiled "But u look so cute and innocent" out of no where jeongin felt another arm but around his shoulder "He said not with u" a voice said a little bit angry, jeongin looked over and saw Hyunjins face.

"sorry hwang" the other said and walked away. Hyunjin pulled his arm back to his own body and looked at jeongin "thank u" jeongin quietly said and looked at the ground . Hyunjin looked at him, put two fingers under his chin and made him look at him "No problem, Innie~" hyunjin smiled.

"You're cute like your insta account"

14.05.2019

:]