43.

It was Hyunjins last day of getting Jeongin in love with him. Through the week he was on a lots of dates with the other. He tried so hard but today for the last day he just wanted to cuddle with Jeongin and watch a movie. It was the day Jeongin had to decide.

But hyunjin didn't knew that Jeongin already had his decision since day 1.

So they were laying on Hyunjins bed, eating some food, cuddling and watching some goooooddd old Netflix, actually they watched the 11th season of RuPaul's drag race. 

Over the week they got very touchy but not in a sexual way they just loved cuddling with each other, hugging, leaving small kisses on the others cheeks. It was just lovely.

02.09.2019

Its a smol chap but Just bc there's stuff coming :))). Aaaand yeah. School started I got inactive for a couple days haha..

Oh I have to tell u, I'm getting so straight again while seeing those guys at my school, like dude.... I need help 911 that's an emergency.

This one dude in my class is like tall as Frick, I'm tall like 177cm and he's like tall that I could burry my face in his chest.. Wth. This duuude. I feel so uncomfortable when he's standing behind me.

And he's literally 90% of the class looking at me and everytime we make eyecontact he looks away.

I'm a shy potato and I'm in a relationship ahahahaha. I shouldn't talk like that.