59.

A few days passed and Jeongin was still at Hyunjins house. Both of them were sitting on the ground and talking when the door opened and a tall blonde boy appeared. He was very handsome.

Jeongin looked at him not knowing who he is. But when Hyunjin looked at the boy he quickly realized who he was, he got up and literally jumped into the boys arms.

Jeongin looked at the two boys and started starring at the unknown boy. His hair looked very soft. He was wearing ripped jeans with an Grey shirt and had some tattoos on his arms. His collar bones were exposed and he had an lil "H" tattooed on his neck.

Hyunjin hugged this boy tightly and Jeongin felt himself getting jealous. "Sry but who are u?" Jeongin ask and Hyunjin directly pulled away from the boy and looked at jeongin "That's my old friend aka my crush from 1-10th grade and SeoYeon old crush too" hyunjin said smiling.

Jeongin looked at him "Ah OK." he just said and got up he took his bag and looked at the older "My mum said I should come back home" he said and walked passed the two boys. Hyunjin quickly grabbed his wrist "ure back tonight or?" "Maybe" he just answered and started walking downstairs.

Hyunjin quickly followed him and pulled him into his arms infront of the door, then looked down at him. He quickly kissed the younger "Come back ok? And be careful on your way home... Text me when u arrive home ok?" "Hmmm yea sure... Seeya" and with that Jeongin left the house leaving Hyunjin alone.

Hyunjin turned around seeing the other boy standing there "Your boyfriend?" he asked and Hyunjin nodded.

02.12.2019

Should I update  every day in December?