35.

Chan so decided planning a party and he's planning inviting Hyunjin and Jeongin. So he first asked Jeongin and Jeongin directly said yes because in the last time he was always going to parties.

When Chan asked Hyunjin it was a bit difficult, Hyunjin first said no but after like 20 minutes Chan gave him enough reasons that he has to come so Hyunjin said Yes at the end.

Chan was happy and already told his friends the plan. Everyone agreed with the plan and so they hoped it goes well.

Today was the day. Chan bought a lot of alcohol, people were already in felix house, yeah they did the party again at felix place because all those people wouldnt really fit in chans apartment.

So the music was loud, people already drunk.

His style changed alot these days, he wasn't wearing that much pink anymore

His style changed alot these days, he wasn't wearing that much pink anymore. He even started beinh interested in girls too. But. More in boys( exspecially hyunjin).

He already was sitting on the couch, drinking and talking with a few people.

Hyunjin just arrived. Looking like a snack as always

 Looking like a snack as always

(legendary look)

Hyunjin directly met chan and chan gave him alcohol and let him drink alot. He was a bit drunk when he walked into the living room seeing jeongin sitting there, a cup in his hand, his head leaning back and relaxing, not realizing hyunjins appearance. Hyunjin didn't knew what to do. So the alcohol in his body decided what he should do and so he sat down next to jeongin.

"Hey innie"

16.08.2019

If u just would know how painful my headache is.