94.(Minsung special)

3:23 am.
Minho rolled over looking at his sleeping boyfriend. He started smiling lovingly „Why are u so cute sungie?" he said to himself while kissing the others cheek. The younger boy smiled in his sleep getting closer to Minho who wrapped his arms around the other. Minho closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

He woke up from a feeling like someone was beating him on his chest, so slowly opened his eyes seeing a sleepy sungie infront of him "Min wake uuuup we need to gooooooo" Minho looked at the clock "Hmmm.... can't we stay in bed and cuddle?" He asked while rubbing his eyes still really tired "Nooooo!!!!!" jisung said pouting and got up from the bed walking to Minhos closet, he pulled out some skinny jeans and one of Minhos hoodies looking over to the older while getting changed "Get up old man or I'm leaving with out u old ass".

Minho growled and sat up brushing through his hair "U shouldn't be that rude mister" "What do u wanna do? Beat my ass?" "naaah... u would enjoy it too much" Minho answered already annoyed from Jisungs cockiness but it directly changed after Minhos answer because jisung just blushed and looked away.

Minho got up and changed too. He kissed Jisungs head and walked to the bathroom to get ready, Jisung just followed him to do the same. Both got ready really quickly so they actually had time to eat some food before heading to school. While walking to school jisung told Minho that his parents texted him that they're gonna be gone for another week because their flight got canceled and his mom decided to just stay there for another week. Minho smirked at the younger "means I can live with u for another week?" He asked and jisung just nodded.

Both walked to school smiling happily while holding hands. Just a few seconds before they entered the school they saw Jeongin and Chan standing at the side somewhere where not a lot of people could see them but they did.

Minho looked at jisung and changed his direction directly to the two boys , stopping a few meters away so they wouldn't notice.

"No! For fuck sake Chan!! I told u several times No!"

Jisung looked at Minho lightly whispering a "wtf" while looking as confused as Minho did.

"yea yea calm down Innie ... it's ok ... that's actually not what I wanted to talk about , I know that u don't wa-" Chan got cut off by a jisung falling at the ground next to them because he got scared by a  ladybug that landed on Minhos nose,so he slipped and landed directly besides Chan and Jeongin who were both looking down at jisung.

Who just looked up at them "oh so you're here too?" He said and then blushed because he got embarrassed. He quickly got up grabbed Minho and started running into the school while pulling Minho with him into school.

"You should consider a job as detective or ninja or any job where u have to stay unseen" Minho said and started laughing at the younger who then hit his chest "Stop being mean... that ladybug surprised and scared me"  jisung whines pouting and Minho just pecked his lips "stop pouting".

03:24 pm

Jisung placed his hand on his forehead pretending to be fainting while breathing heavily "Sungie stooop u run for like 1 min how can u already be so out of breath" Minho said and stopped walking.

"Just shut up and give me the water" "it's please" "nah just give it" " It's please " " okok stop getting aggressiv, so can u give me the please?" Jisung started giggling and Minho just stood there shaking his head.

"Come on Min that joke was hilarious, Ure just trying to be mean so u don't laugh.. but we both know that it was so funny" "Yea sure...."

The day passed by really quickly so they actually were on their way to Jisungs place again when Minho stopped walking and jisung looked at him"what?" "let's go to the cinema" Minho said ,turning around and starting to walk into the opposite direction again.

"Why do u want to go to the cinema ? It's already late Miiin" "we always hang at your place .. our last date was like 62845 years ago so come on" Minho whined while facing the younger and started pouting which made jisung chuckle "Yea bitch pull out that pouty face knowing I can't resist it " jisung said and started walking to the cinema , actually being very happy about the fact that Minho wanted to go somewhere with him.

06.02.2020

It's been like this for weeks and I actually wanted to make it longer but some private stuff happened and yea .. I actually have a LOT to tell y'all like ufff my life's like an bad drama rn