58.

Hyunjin and Jeongin were sitting on hyunjins bed making out. When the door opened and a wild squirrel ran into it "Heeeelp" he screamed jumping unto the two boys who were shook by the sudden appearance of the boy.

Both their lips were swollen and their hair messy.

Jisung looked at them and started laughing, when Minho came into the room "Jisuuung!!!!" he screamed.

Jeongin and Hyunjin were so confused "Wtf is going on..." Hyunjin whispered and looked and the two boys.

Jisung rolled on hyunjin bed and smiled "Oh we were waiting downstairs for u two to come and maybe I messed around with minho, he got mad so I ran upstairs and jumped on u two. Sry for interrupting your fun time" he said and jeongin blushed hitting the olders arm "ouch" he said.

Minho grinned at Hyunjin and then winked "are u flirting with me?" hyunjin ask and then started laughing "Yea. I do" Minho said smiling and leaving now just Jeongin confused.

Minho looked at Jeongin and then just walked to him, placed his arms around him and layed down on the bed with the boy.

"Mongo what r u doing?" "I'm sleeping" he just said closing his eyes while jeongin looked to Hyunjin.

01.12.2019

SkZ by my mum

SkZ by my mum.