50.

Few hours passed and the jeongins classes already ended, he told hyunjin that he still has to do some stuff and they gonna meet up after that. Hyunjin was sad but said it was OK and kissed his boyfriend quickly while saying goodbye.

Jeongin quickly turned around and run through the school hallway. He stopped infront of a classroom and just waited until the door got opened and students started to leave the room. His eyes met Hae-Wons and he smiled, she looked at him smiling "What are u doing here innie?" "Thought we could maybe hang out.. Like in old times... Go to our fav cafe and just talk" he said and Hae-Wons smile got wider. "I would love too" she said "Then let's go" Jeongin grabbed her wrist and started walking.

Meanwhile chan was walking through the hallway and saw them together. He bit his lip and hold woojins hand tightly "what's wrong?" woojin ask and looked at chan "I feel like some shits gonna happen" chan said and pointed at Jeongin and Hae-Won " maybe be should talk with hyunjin..." woojin said and chan nodded "Lets go".

After a 20minute walk Hae-Won and Jeongin arrived at the cafe. It was cute and small what made it very comfy. They sat down at a table and started talking. Jeongin smiled the whole time while talking with Hae-Won. He felt like she never left. Normally it's kinda awkward meeting someone again after 3 years but both of them were really comfy with each other even after being separated for a long time.

Meanwhile chan and woojin already arrived at hyunjins place and sat in his room "So..." hyunjin said sitting on his chair while the others sat on his bed "What so u want?" he continued.

"I need to tell u something that could be important for u to know..." chan said and Hyunjin nodded but looked kinda questioning.

"So its about Hae-Won... You're maybe a bit confused... So before jeongin and I started to date he was really really close with her kinda like u and SeoYeon the only twist u and SeoYeon have like an limit with the stuff you're doing together and u both would never start to worry about one of u catching feelings.. But Hae-Won and Jeongin are different. Jeongin actually started getting feelings for Hae-Won and everyone at school that knew about their friendship and stuff though that Hae-Won had feelings for him too. She always kissed his cheek and then took his hand when he arrived at school. But one day Jeongin started coming less to school and Hae-Won never came so a lot of people got confused and ask Jeongin about her when he came back to school... But he couldn't really handle talking about that with everyone because he didn't knew where she was and why she left. Jeongin started to isolate himself and got really quiet a-"" Wait that was all before u guys dated?" hyunjin asked and chan nodded" Yea.. Like I started to talk with Jeongin and kinda got him out of isolating himself and then fall for him... But at that time I was dating woojin so... Yea haha... But I cheated on woojin one day with Jeongin and yea then I started dating jeongin.  " (Kinda weird saying that while woojin is sitting next to him hahahaha)

Hyunjin nodded and thought about the stuff chan told him." Thanks chan.. Oh btw have u seen Jeongin today after school? He said he had to do some stuff before he come over to my house and then walked away into the hallway where you're class is too" chan thought about telling hyunjin but he just looked at him "No i havent seen him""Hmmm ok".

At the same time Jeongin and Hae-Won were walking through the streets of seoul when she grabbed his hand like she always did before she left. Jeongin was OK with it and he didn't knew why,he was literally in a relationship with Hyunjin and shouldn't just allow stuff like that.

"Innie?... Who was the boy today in the cafetería?" Hae-Won asked while walking "Ah hyunjin.. He's my boyfriend" Jeongin said and Hae-Won stopped "Your boyfriend?" she asked and Jeongin nodded "Ah OK... Cute" she said smiling "You two look cute together haha.. Sry if I sounded weird I was just surprised bc I didn't knew u like boys too". "Actually I didn't knew it too before u left but after u left I started doing a lot with channie and yea so he was my first boyfriend" "Oh really? Channie? How long were u guys together?" she asked smiling "Two years... We broke up just a bit ago" "Why?".

"He had feelings for his ex boyfriend u know? Woojin and I kinda fell for Hyunjin" "Ah yea I remember Woojin and chan were together when I was here haha uff... I missed a lot of stuff while being away... But hey I saw that SeoYeon girl today again.. I hope that's her name.. But like she got really really pretty. Like she always was pretty but puberty hit her extremely " (can't relate)"she's nice haha during my time with falling for hyunjin but being together with chan I spend time with her hahaha you two would get along pretty well I think. She was like u and I just with hyunjin haha"

"Ah I See".

Y_1NN13 has posted a new picture

Liked by Frecklix and 20314 others

Y_1NN13 : ❤️❤️❤️
________

Hew: I'm confused

LeeT: Who's that

Mork: I'm calling your mum this is illegal.

16.10.2019