62.

(This chapter should already be up for hours but wattpad decided to delete it)

The door bell rang and Hyunjin woke up. He quickly got out of bed leaving So-jung alone. Hyunjin was still very tired so he didn't cared about the fact that he was only wearing his black boxershorts, had messy hair and looked in general very sleepy.

He opened the door when he arrived downstairs and saw Jeongin standing there in a huge black hoodie that is actzay one of hyunjins he gave jeongin some days ago. Without even 10 seconds passed jeongin hugged the older tightly "I'm sry if I've woken u up" he said into Hyunjins chest "I... I just missed u" Hyunjin smiled at the cuteness of his boyfriend.

"Awwww ~~ my innie can't sleep with out me anymore" hyunjin said with an raspy voice smiling down at the younger.

Jeongin looked up into Hyunjins eyes "Maybe" he said blushing and pouting.

"Hyunjin?" both turned their head towards the stairs where So-jung was standing on, rubbing his eyes, also just wearing boxershorts.

Jeongin looked at Hyunjin with question mark's in his eyes pulling away from the olders body.

"Hmmm?" hyunjin asked looking at So-jung "Hyukjaes gonna pick me up in 5min" he said and Hyunjin nodded.

Jeongin looked at So-jung seeing the tattooed "H" on his neck again "H-.... HYUKJAE? HYUNJIN?" he thought while literally staring at the boy.

"... - Still there?  Hello jeongin?" Hyunjin said while staring at his boyfriend who was now looking at hyunjin " Oh wow I thought u died" hyunjin said smiling before he just picked up the younger and walked upstairs with him.

He threw Jeongin softly on the bed and layed down beside him pulling him into his arms and kissing his head 6338362834 times while Jeongin giggled softly "I love u Innieeee~~~" "hihihi love u toooo~~~~"

05.12.2019

Soon imma buy a friend and vip ticket for skz just so she can see the boys hihihi hi and then she's gonna stop killing me for seeing them that Often ufffie🦊💛