52.

A few days passed and Hyunjin felt like shit. Jeongin was doing a lot of stuff with Hae-Won lately so Hyunjin was kinda back at just being around
SeoYeon. Like right now.

They were sitting in the cafeteria, SeoYeon on his lap talking with her Friends while Hyunjin had his arms around her, holding her hands, just being in his own lil world not noticing anything. He placed his head on her shoulder looking down on the table even tho it possible looked like he was looking at SeoYeons boobs.
So her friends look at hyunjin weirdly.

Out of nowhere hyunjin looked at SeoYeon "SeoYeon?... Let's marry someday". She turned her head to him looking a bit shook and confused "aren't u dating Innie?" "Hmmmm am I?" both just looked and each other saying nothing.

A few minutes later she just kissed his forehead and patted his head "Don't think about it so much Jinnie... They haven't seen each other in a long time and were really close so it's normal that they're hanging out so mu-" "That's the fucking problem SeoYeon" hyunjin started, his eyes getting teary "They were close... Jeongin had feelings for her... What if they're coming back?... He doesn't answer my texts or calls... He's avoiding  me SeoYeon"  Hyunjin said while small tears left his eyes. SeoYeon wiped them away, getting up and looked at him.

"Lets talk somewhere else."

Hyunjin nodded and got up, still holding one of her hands, following her out of the cafeteria and then out of the school.

Both walked to an bench next to the school. Nobody was there, so SeoYeon sat down and looked up at hyunjin who was standing infront of her. His phone buzzed and he looked at him. Jeongin snapped him.

It was a video of him and Hae-Won being in a Grocery store. Jeongin zoomed at her while in the background Sex from Eden was playing and when he was on the video the song said "Oh noooo! I think I'm catching feeling".

Hyunjin threw his phone on the ground and slammed his hand a few against the wall. It started bleeding and SeoYeon instantly got up "Hyunjin!!?. Wtf" she took his hand " Are u crazy?" "Maybe I am?... Crazy in love.... I can't take this shit anymore..." hyunjin broke down. He fell on his knees crying " I thought I could finally be happy with him after chan and He have broken up... But no this bitch comes back and steals my fucking man" he cried so much that SeoYeon wasn't able to wipe away his tears without that she would hurt him, so she stopped and hugged him.

"Hyunjin... Please" SeoYeon said while Hyunjin pressed her against him grabbing the jacket of her school uniform, accidentally dripping some blood on it with his hand.

"SeoYeon... U don't know how I feel... U don't understand... Everytime I see them I feel like someone is stabbing into my heart... And when I see he's with her instead of being with me... Or when he is online but doesn't answer even tho he read my texts... I... I just feel so lost.. I feel so alone. "" Ure not alone Jinnie... I'm here for u" " u are... I know.. But it's different... I know that u would never leave me... But he? He could easily just break up with me and date her... I'm afraid that thats gonna happen..."

"Just talk with him?" "I can't... He's gonna be mad at me..."

Both stopped talking. Hyunjin just was there, on his knees hugging SeoYeon while making her shoulders all wet with his tears and his hand spreading blood over her back but SeoYeon didn't care. She was there for him, she knew that even tho they weren't talking or finding anything he could do, her hug and everything is calming him down and helping him a little bit.

09.11.2019

I'm still not feeling good... It has nothing to do with woojin or anything it's just idk.. I even quit every social media for the last days and I'm ignoring everyone who's texting me like even my friends...

I tried to say my mum that I need help... But I can't... Everytime I feel like my I can't talk.. Like I'm mute.. For the first time in over 9 years I want to get help but I can't...

And yea

I felt bad for not updating.. So here's an kinda short chapter... Sorry...