86.

Hyunjin was walking through the school searching for his boyfriend. Everyone he asked who could have seen Jeongins said they don't know where he is , he was the first who left the class after the bell rang. Little did he know one boy knew where Jeongin was but that wouldn't help him because that boy was with Jeongin. Correct it was me .

ok no sry it was Chan.

Chan and Jeongin where sitting on the rooftop of the school and looked down „U remember anything?" Jeongin asked after pointing out how drunk the older was „Yea ... I remember sucking u off and what I asked u." Chan said while looking down onto the Student that where in front of the school building ,some smoking , some just talking , some eating, some eating each other faces and other just being alone.

Jeongin sighed and looked at Chan, then back down „You know my answer or?" „I..I can image it yea...I know how loyal u are..." Chan said while looking at Jeongin „I shouldn't have asked u to do it Innie. I know that's not right to do stuff like that and I know how angry and sad I would've been if u would have had an affair with Hyunjin while we were together ...„ Chan sighed „ and I know I'm together with woojin but how can I say I remembered why I left woojin for u .. like yes i really like woojin and stuff but it's different and there was that different twist between being together with u and now back with him ... I just really miss u „ Chan stopped talking and Jeongin wanted to say something when he heard the door to the roof open „Jeongin?" a voice said and both  turned their head back „Hyunjin?" both said at the same time.

„What are u doing here" Jeongin said while getting up and walking past Hyunjin leaving Chan behind „Oh I just searched u ... I bought u strawberrymilk.... what were u two doing?" „just talking jinnie and thank u" he said smiling and taking the strawberry milk.

29.12.19
I'm gonna do a second book called „Switched aesthetic „ it's gonna be how the story would change if Jeongin would except Chan's favor and yea :)))