96.

Jeongin stopped sleeping for days because he got to afraid of his nightmares but that made him basically lose his mind. He locked himself into his room and sat in the corner,breathing heavily with an knife in his hand. And the reason for that? Hyunjin knocked at his door and told him to finally opening it , but because of Jeongins state he Heard- more than that and it was more aggressive than I actually was.

After some time Hyunjin was able to open the door and got into the dark room, just a small light burning at the end of the room. He looked through the the room seeing a fluff ball in the corner he quickly walked over "Jeongin?!". Jeongin started to panic and hold the knife into "Go away" Jeongin screamed and Hyunjins eyes opened.

"Innie calm down ... please ... put away the knife it's me ok?Hyunjin ... I just want u to be the cute boy I fell for" Hyunjin was scared from the whole thing that was going on the last days and actually even weeks, but that right now was too much.

Jeongin lowered the knife when he heard Hyunjin say the nickname Innie. Hyunjin quickly pulled Jeongin into the a hug kissing his head and tried to calm him down "Please Innie... I know it's hard but u should sleep..." "D-don't leave me ..." "I wouldn't ... but u really need some sleep , you're going insane".

Hyunjin put Jeongin into bed and placed himself next to him pulling him back into he hug.

"Everything's going to be alright ok?"

24.02.2020
Shits getting crazy ups