18.

Jeongin woke up, his head was hurting. He looked over and saw his boyfriend laying by his side looking like a snack. Jeongin looked at his phone and saw that's 04:56, he slowly closed his eyes again and tried to sleep again and so he did.

He woke up again and look over, Chan wasn't there anymore, he looked around but no Chan. Then he saw a note on the table "Sry Innie, had to go... U can stay at my place or leave if u want, I cooked u something if you're hungry"

Jeongin smiled slightly and got up, he put his clothes on and walked downstairs heading the kitchen. When he walked one he smelled the smell of delicious food and immediately started eating when he arrived the food. His head still hurting when his phone vibrated. It was a message from hyunjin he don't know why but he felt very weird when Hyunjin came in his mind. His whole body felt like heating up, his lips felt so dry and his hands were a bit shaking. He didn't knew why his body reacted like that just because he got a message from hyunjin.

We should talk about the kiss

Kiss?

What the duck are u talking about?

Wait u don't know?

U don't know what happened last night?

Oh.. Then... Forget about it :)

No...

Which kiss?

Hyunjin stop ignoring me

Tell me

WE didn't kiss or?

Hyunjin!!!!

*sends picture*
( A/N I would add a pic if I had one that could match the situation and all so... Yeah...)

We did.

... No it can't be

Thats 100% you and me

And somebody sended it to me that morning so....

You didn't take me it? Someone else did?

Hyunjin....

I don't know what u think now but I was only drunk and I don't even know if u kissed me or I kissed u... So let's forget about it.

I don't want to forget it

Because I can remember a bit

And I think I never could forget your soft lips, tasting like strawberrys

Hyunjin. I'm still im a relationship with Chan. YOUR BEST FRIEND

I know and it's freaking annoying...i don't want to see u two together. I hate to admit it but I'm jealous that Chan haves u that long now.

It's because I love him and he loves me

U sure?

Never thought about him and woojin still living together?

They've been together and u know it, you know that they were the cutest couple on earth.

He left woojin for me

Did he really  left?

Like why would they still live together?

I wouldn't want to see my ex everyday if I don't have feelings for him.

Chan is my best friend and I really love him as a friend, but I think he really misses the time with woojin. They're still really close.

You're lying

Why would he lie to me for 2 years?

Because  you're a child and he doesn't want to break your heart?

He told me that your mum started being OK with him

Maybe your mum saw what you didn't see...

I hate u hwang Hyunjin.

Hope you're happy with destroying my heart :)

30.05.2019

I did an opsie and forget that I have stories to update