58. Oblivion.

BJ took Tyler to the entrance of a subway station where he saw Nathan standing among the crowd.
"Thank you, BJ."
Tyler got out and bent back through the open window. "Keep your phone close by," he said, and the man nodded.
The loud horn behind them prompted BJ's immediate departure.
Something was rumbling in the back of his brain. Tyler had learned to rely on his impulses. The unformed idea had to wait for now. Maneuvering through the crowd, he walked up to Nathan.
"Come on, the others are waiting."

To Tyler's amusement, they used the underground railway.
"I never thought I'd see you on a subway," He looked up at Jared.
  The car was so packed they were close to each other.
"Are you kidding me? This is now my favorite way to travel," Jared grumbled in his ear, pushing him closer to him.
When arriving at their designated stop, Tyler expected Jared, like previous times, to let him go. His heart jumped with joy as he felt Jared's hand close around his as they walked along the pavement together. This little gesture, but for Tyler so meaningful, made him more in love than ever.

"Where are we going?" he asked, looking up at Jared with shining eyes.
"Yes, Jared," Nathan said teasingly. "Where are we going?"
Tyler looked surprised from Nathan to a slightly blushing Jared.
"Shut up," Jared said crudely, but couldn't keep the shy grin off his lips.
They stopped for a massage parlor. Tarek opened the door and let the rest in.
As Jared spoke to the man behind the counter, Tyler looked at the ground. His heart pounded in his ears and he had difficulty to temper his excitement. The hot look Jared threw at him shattered his intentions. Openly longing, they stared at each other.
Jared snatched two keys from the counter. One he threw at Nathan.
"Have fun," Nathan said, dragging Tarek along.

Completely focused on Jared, he followed him to their room.
There he was taken out of his trance by the most decadent establishment he had seen in his life. Involuntarily, he burst into laughter.
His eyes slipped past erotic paintings and photographs on the walls. He let his hands slide past the intricately cut wood of the huge raised four-poster bed. Expensive looking heavy red fabric hung from the four posts to the floor.
An old-fashioned bathtub on legs stood in front of a burning fireplace. In front of the window was a divan with a breathtaking view of Rio behind it.
"It's a little over the top," Tyler said with a laugh.
"You're right about that," said Jared, who looked around with the same surprise.

Tyler's eye fell on a black and white photo of two naked men dancing. Their beautifully muscular bodies were sensually entwined. Hot desire burned through his veins.
"Dance with me," Jared said in his ear, mirroring his desire.
"Lead me," Tyler said, turning around in his arms.
Glancing through the room, Jared found a docking station. He let Tyler go, grabbed his phone and placed it in the black holder. The sultry tones of a tango filled the room.
With a raised eyebrow, Tyler looked at him.
"Isn't that a reason for deportation? A tango in a Brazilian house?"
  His mouth pulled together joyfully upon seeing Jared's fiery eyes.
  "I'm half Argentinian and you're wearing too many clothes," Jared growled with a longing-laced voice.
Tyler's mouth collapsed and his breathing accelerated audibly.

On the tones of the music Jared undressed them. Once naked, Jared kept him in his gaze and Tyler let himself be enchanted. A hand on his lower back held him firmly against Jared. Their naked bodies fit together perfectly. Effortlessly, they moved  to the fiery tones that beckoned and prayed for more intensity, more passion. That bide was answered when their dance moved to the bed to continue unabated in grace and sensuality. For that moment, they consisted of one body, heart and soul.
Completely happy they lay together in the hot bath, enjoying each other and the beautiful view.

A single ping brought Tyler back to reality.
"It's time to go," said Jared, who stood up, pulled him along and dried him off with gentle movements. Tyler let him.
His days with Jared had changed into hours and after this afternoon he feared he could count the grains in the hourglass.
The unformed idea at the back of his head, had developed and demanded action. His mouth spoke before he had fully formulated the thought: "I'm staying so BJ can pick me up here," he said leaning into Jared.
If Jared was surprised, he didn't show it.
"Okay. I'll text him this address," he said, and picked up his phone.
"I'm looking forward to seeing your parents at dinner," Tyler said picking imaginary fluff from Jared's shirt.
"I'm sure they feel the same way," Jared said dryly.
A brief knock on the door marked their farewell.
"See you later," Tyler said.
After one last searing kiss, Jared disappeared through the door and Tyler was left alone.