47. "He's not going to last 15 minutes!"

N/A
Oh dear. It's time again.
Our 'horny' teenager is going to misbehave once more! ;)
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
The following chapter contains text describing acts of a sexual nature and therefore not suitable for readers under eighteen.

"Our story, my version. I'm sure Tarek will tell you this differently."
"How nice to see you so nervous," Tyler remarked.
"Say, if you keep teasing me like that, the show won't go through," Nathan exclaimed indignantly.
"Sorry. I won't do it again," he responded obediently.
"Good," Nathan nodded.
"I spent my childhood outside the family. My education was paid for by my father and it was grandfather's wish that I would work as a trainer and bodyguard for the family. After my time in the Navy I followed a solid training course, which made me an instructor. In that position I came into contact with my family for the first time." He smiled at the memory.
"That didn't go without a fight. Not everyone was charmed by my hard approach. Despite the fact that they had all received training from an early age, Tarek was the only one who lasted with me. Only later did the rest change."
He looked at Tyler listening breathlessly to him.
"Interesting?" he asked teasingly.
"Very," it sounded eager.

"You know how intimate the contact can be when you're training. Especially the ground exercises."
Tyler nodded.
"During a training session about a year and a half ago, we were doing ground exercises. For the first time, Tarek managed to beat me. He was so proud.
He had pinned me to the ground in a grip I couldn't break, and he looked at me triumphantly. I suddenly saw the look in his eyes change and before I knew it he kissed me. A real deep kiss."
Nathan shook his head. "I couldn't believe it. Tarek kissing me and me who let it happen. I couldn't stop. It wasn't until I felt something stir that I awoke from my haze. I hit him and left without a word."

"He didn't talk about it and I certainly didn't intend to discuss the incident. But whatever I did, I couldn't get that kiss out of my head. During our sparring sessions I always made sure that more people were present. Especially to protect myself because I started to respond more and more to our contact."
"Phew," Tyler sighed.
"You can say that again," Nathan agreed.
"At a party where we were both happened to be, I saw him dancing with a girl. I couldn't believe how jealous I felt and I drank more than I was used to. To my shame, I must confess that I behaved like a jerk that night.
I was looking for a fight, and I found it. It was Tarek who found me and took care of me. To make sure grandfather didn't find out, he took me to his little apartment. As soon as we were alone, I grabbed and kissed him until we were both out of breath. That was also the first time we had sex. It was an incredible experience.

After that, we grew closer and closer together. He already knew Akil was my father and had no problem with that. Other than that, grandfather is the only one who knows anything about this."
"Yeah, tell me why that is?" said Tyler. "I can't imagine you've told him this yourself?"
"No," Nathan stumbled. "Tarek was shocked when grandfather suddenly called us, told us that he knew, wouldn't say it to anyone and that loved us very much."
"Ahw," escaped Tyler's throat.
"Since then, my relationship with Tarek has become stronger and stronger. I love that we're living together now."

They stopped in front of the house where lights were on.
"Honey, I'm home!" Nathan shouted as he stepped in.
Tarek came out of the kitchen with an apron and gave him a hearty welcome home kiss.
Tyler was jealous. "Honey, I'm home!" he shouted loudly.
Nathan and Tarek laughed. Jared came out of the kitchen with a bowl, put it on the dining table and walked over to Tyler. He grabbed him, pushed him against the door and kissed him passionately. Tyler clenched his legs around Jared's hips and enjoyed the delicious kiss. He could see that Tarek and Nathan were still watching and waved them away.
"Let them watch," Jared said carefree. "Maybe they'll learn something." He kissed Tyler until he was out of breath.