31. Family pride and bubbles.

Jake, Miranda, Fleur and Jared were in the living room. Miranda got up to greet him. Fleur lay leaning in Jared's arms just like this morning, but now sprawled on the couch. Undisguised pain flashed across Tyler's face. Miranda cringed and visibly had to do her best not to take him in her arms and comfort him. 
"Sit down for a minute, Tyler. Then I'll let your bath run."
 Uncomfortable, he took a seat. The last thing he wanted to see was how Jared and Fleur were making out on the couch. 
Jake knocked on his knee. "If you come out of the bath, I'll take you upstairs for a massage. I have special oil that will make you no longer bother tomorrow." 
Tyler nodded him in gratitude.

"Have you called the plumber yet?" said Jared in his ruler tone. Over Fleur's head, he looked at him with raised eyebrows.
Tyler clenched his jaws and threw him an angry gaze. "What should this concern you? I'm not going to make a habit out of this," he said defiantly.
Jared snorted ignoring his remark. "I'll send for someone tomorrow. Most likely the whole bathroom needs replacing."
'Arrogant asshole' Tyler thought clenching his fists. "There's no need. I've already called someone," he said with tight lips.
"For repair. That bathroom needs to be replaced."
Jared's persistent meddling and know-it-all attitude rubbed him the wrong way. "Why don't you buy a house yourself and fix that!" he sneered.

Jake cleared his throat. "This is Jared's house, Tyler. We live with him."
Black eyes looked at him furiously. Embarrassed, Tyler bowed his head.
"Sorry, Jake," he said softly. "I didn't mean to embarrass you and Miranda."
Much to his relief, Miranda soon came to get him. With a minimal nod, he got up.

The bathroom was as beautiful as he remembered, but now that the bathtub was filled it seemed twice as big. There was room for two adults with ease.
"I haven't added any foam yet" Miranda said. She pulled open a drawer. "There's a lot of stuff in here. Feel free." She pointed to the bath. "There's a Jacuzzi feature on it, but I don't know how that works. I'll ask Jared, and I'll bring you a towel and a bathrobe right away."
"Thank you, Miranda," said Tyler, looking longingly at the steaming water.

Smiling she left him alone. Rummaging through the drawer he smelled the various bottles. He chose a flask with a light floral scent because it reminded him the least of Jared. By adding a large amount to the water and paddling his arms through the water, the fragrant bubbles came to life.

Nonchalantly, when undressing, he dropped his clothes on the floor and stepped into the water. Enjoying and moaning out loud, he lowered himself into the hot water. With his hands he scooped bubbles and water over his head and washed his hair. Leaning back, he lay relaxing with his eyes closed.
Half asleep he heard the door open. The tension in his body changed instantaneously. Without opening his eyes, he said: "Shouldn't you keep your girlfriend busy?"
Jared ignored the accusation. "Fleur had to go."
The door closed. Click.

Tyler turned his head as lazy as he could muster to the right and opened his eyes. Jared put down a pile of towels and a bathrobe. Then he slowly undressed. Tyler was lying still in the water. His eyes followed every move, but his expression did not change. A naked Jared stood in front of him without shame. He grabbed a basket and put it next to the bathtub.
"Slide forward."
Tyler did what was asked and moved forward. Jared climbed behind him and turned on the water currents with a few finger keys. Involuntarily, his body pulled together in desire.

"Come, I'll wash your back," Jared said. He grabbed a nature sponge from the basket and dipped it in the water.
Tyler sat with his hands around his knees. Gentle sighs escaped him under Jared's caresses. The sponge slipped smoothly over his skin and every inch of his back was washed.
"Lean back. Then I'll do the front."
Obediently Tyler leaned against Jared's warm chest. His legs clasped him on either side. Tyler's buttocks pressed against a solid sex. Reclining with his head on Jared's shoulder, he allowed the sponge's caresses on his front.