60. "I am Fortune's Fool."

Because Tyler didn't know exactly what the intention was, he sought out Eric, who was still at the table with Miranda and his mother.
"I hear you guys have plans tonight," Miranda said with a laugh.
"That's what I came to inquire about," said Tyler, who took a seat.
"Who says I know anything?" asked Eric innocently.
After a second of silence, all four of them burst into laughter.
"Okay, okay. Just stick with me. First we go to the official, boring, party."
He tapped his phone. "I get a message when everything is ready and then the real party can start."

Eric took him in thoughtfully. "I don't suppose you have anything clothes with you that are tight and slutty?"
Tyler looked at him with his mouth open.
My mom is sitting at the table, so no I don't have any clothes with me that are tight and slutty!" he snapped at him in shame.
Miranda and Marion struggled to contain their laughter.
"Is he right?" asked Eric looking casually at Marion, ignoring Tyler's angry looks. "I assume you packed his bag?"
"That's right," Marion nodded. I buy all his clothes for him, Eric, but he never once asked me for tight and slutty.
"Well," sighed the Frenchman disappointed. "Then we'll have to come up with something ourselves."
Miranda, who knew her cousin too well, pulled him closer by tugging his shirt. "Why all this trouble?"
He leaned in conspiratorially towards her.
"I would give my right hand to see them kiss," he said longingly.
Miranda grinned. "I've seen them kiss. Phew!", she waved herself.
Eric moaned tormented.
"I know someone who can get clothes, wait here."
She got up and walked to a full table where she talked to a woman with a huge bunch of curls. Moments later, she beckoned Eric and Tyler over.

"Mamma Cassiopeia, this is Eric and Tyler."
"The clothes are for the boy?" she said in a vocal accent.
"Yes, ma'am," Tyler said politely.

"Let me feel for a moment," she said, unabashedly letting her hand slide over his body.
Deep red blushes rose to his jaws and all present at the table laughed at him sympathetically.
"That's how she takes your measurements," said one man.
"She's very good," a young woman told him.
After Mamma Cassiopeia finished her 'measuring', she nodded to Miranda.
"I've got something for him."
"Cassandra, Leo. Walk with them," she commanded.
Two of the younger people at her table stood up.
"Thank you," Tyler said, looking at her kindly.
With a crooked head, she picked him up from head to toe and rapidly said something that Tyler didn't understand.
Leo nodded to her. "Sim avo." (Yes, grandmother.)
"Follow me," Cassandra said.
Elated, Eric rubbed his hands. "Tight and slutty, here we come!" he sang dancing behind Cassandra, slapping Tyler on his shoulders.

Twenty minutes later, he was stomping through Mamma Cassiopeia's room.
"No, no, no!" he cried desperately as Tyler emerged from the bedroom in yet another outfit.
"What do you mean, no, no, no!" Tyler shouted at him angrily. "You've seen me in everything but a dress, and that you can forget about!"
"It seems my vision is not your style," sighed Eric, who dropped himself in a chair.
Leo and Cassandra sat in a couch and had followed the disastrous session with humor.
"Are you ready for Mamma Cassiopeia's suggestion?" asked Leo.
"Pff," Eric said in a very French way, surrendering.
"Mamma Cassiopeia said that tight and slutty wouldn't suit you", laughed Leo, who walked around the room to select Tyler's outfit. "Come, I'll help you."

Eric heard with some jealousy how Leo helped Tyler out of his clothes.
"I'm glad to get rid of that polyester crap," Tyler said loudly.
Eric rubbed his shirt. "Works fine for me," he shouted back loudly.
"Maybe that's because you're a slut and I'm not," Tyler said cheekily.
"Pooh, you dare!" said Eric. "Let's face it, Tyler. We're both bottems. The concept of slutty will not be unfamiliar to you."
Eric rubbed his hands and turned around. "Oh, I'm so looking forward to tonight!"

Leo got down on one knee and tied the laces of Tyler's sneakers.
"There won't be an eye that misses you tonight," he said sincerely.
"Obrigado," Tyler said shyly under the intensity of Leo's gaze and words.
The faded, black washed dark blue jeans with broken white leather belt, khaki shirt with V-neck and long sleeves seemed very ordinary to him. He felt he looked normal and was happy with mamma Cassiopeia's choice.