45. "Do you even know why you came here?"

The next chapter contains text of a sexual nature and is therefore not suitable for readers under the age of eighteen.

They drove into a village and stopped in front of a two-story house that was bigger than Tyler had imagined from Nathan's story.
He saw Tyler's surprise. "I bought this house as soon as the relationship with Tarek got serious, but he doesn't know that so shut up!" Nathan said, warning.
"That goes for my confessions, too," Tyler said.
Nathan looked at him in dismay. "You can't mean that? Surely I can tell Tarek?" "Well I don't know," Tyler said coyly, pointing a finger at his lips.
"Oh, please," said Nathan, who literally slumped to his knees as soon as he closed the front door behind him.
Tyler enjoyed it. "Okay. How about this. I keep my privilege to tell Tarek things, and then you get to talk about my relationship with Jared. But you can't talk to anyone else, no one," he clarified sharply.
"Word of honor," said Nathan, who was still on his knees.
"Since I'm spilling the beans now, I want to share a particularly intense experience with you," Tyler said blushingly.

Together they walked up the left stairs and arrived in the guest room. Nathan removed the bedding and retrieved a clean set from the closet.
"Tell me," Nathan said eagerly.
"It was summer and very warm. We came out of the pool where I fell and Jared dressed my wound." Tyler pointed to his groin.
Nathan swallowed laboriously.
"My pants were wet and Jared made me wear a dry one. He gave me a Christmas themed pair of underwear that was too small for him. Then I had to change his bandages because he was accidentally bitten in his buttock during his work."
Nathan guffawed. "What a humiliating defeat for the high and mighty Prince Jareed."
"Right. That's exactly what I got accused of. According to him, it was my fault and a lesson in humility followed."
"Phew," Nathan blew out. "I think I like those lessons in humility."
Tyler laughed.
"Both with nothing but underpants on," he outlined to Nathan, who breathlessly listened to him. "He played my body like it was an instrument. Every time he brought me to the edge and then stopped. It wasn't until I was completely exhausted and surrendered to him that he allowed me to come." He looked at Nathan, who unwittingly rubbed over the zipper of his jeans. "At no point did he touch my underpants with his mouth or hands."
"But how?" asked Nathan hoarse.
"By rubbing his crotch against mine."
Nathan licked his lips. That's hot, Tyler.

They heard the front door downstairs open and Nathan looked frowning on his watch. Finished preparing the guest room, they walked back together to the living room where Tarek and Jared had just entered.
"That was fast. You were at least ten minutes behind us, and you know how I drive. I didn't expect you for another half an hour."
Tarek smirked. "Actually, we didn't leave for about 20 minutes." He looked at Jared who only had eyes for Tyler. "I didn't drive. Jared insisted he was driving."
Tyler, who shyly looked down under the scorching gaze couldn't suppress a full grin.

Tarek said something else to Nathan. "What?" he said, looking angry. His displeasure was towards Jared, and Tyler looked at him asking. "He wants us to leave," Nathan said.
Tyler shook his head. "There is no question of that," he said resolutely. He withstood the menacing look of Jared's eyes and walked towards him.
"You know what they're risking by making this public to us. I'm not going to thank them by evicting them from their own homes." He raised his hand to touch Jared's chest. This one recoiled from his touch.

Tyler sighed impatiently. He recognized the stubborn expression on Jared's face. "Fine!" he barked. "If you don't want me, I'll sleep in bed with Tarek and Nathan tonight. I'm sure Nathan will want to kiss me. Won't you, Nathan?"
Tyler turned around and took a step toward a flabbergasted Nathan.
"Don't you dare," Tarek hissed angrily.
Nathan fixed his eyes on Tyler and took a step in his direction.
"Damn it, Jared. Kiss that boy. This one is mine!" growled Tarek loudly. He dragged Nathan back and pulled him against him for an extremely passionate kiss.
The entwined men echoed the desire that burned fiercely in Tyler. To love the man he loved.
"Do you know even why you came here?" he asked Jared furiously.
"Because I can't stay away from you!" growled Jared. With a swing he threw Tyler over his shoulder and after a small lead from Tarek he walked up the left stairs.