11. Smile, your a big hit on YouTube.

The next morning Tyler came down for breakfast. "Had a bad night?", his mother asked with a laugh. "You look like something a Troll would spit out," Naomi smirked eating her cereal. "Aren't we funny this morning," Tyler grumbled surly. Suddenly starving, he attacked his breakfast. He devoured five pieces of toast, two glasses of orange juice and two bananas before his mother urged him to dress up. "We'll leave in half an hour."

After a quick shower, he was ready to leave 20 minutes later. His mother sat with Naomi in the back so Lindsey could sit next to him. When he reached her house, he honked twice. Running, she crossed the road and got in the car. "Good morning, Naomi, Mrs. Reed, Tyler." She pressed a light kiss on his lips.

The amusement park was about an hour's drive away and had something for everyone. Naomi had created a map of all the attractions she wanted to visit. Tyler, after a week of strategic discussions with General Naomi, knew the layout by heart. Her enthusiasm had been infectious. Despite yesterday's turbulent events and the confusing feelings that had eparted in him, he would not want to miss today for anything.

Halfway through the trip, he noticed that Lindsey was a little quiet. He put a hand on her knee. "Is something wrong?", he asked with his eyes on the road. Lindsey bit her lower lip." I don't know how to tell you this, Tyler. Someone made a video yesterday and put it on YouTube. You already have a few thousand hits." His hand cramped around her knee. Undoubtedly painful, but she didn't budge.

As soon as the opportunity arose, he stopped at a gas station. His mother frowned at this unexpected holdup, but his grim expression silenced her. "Let's see," he said as soon as his mother and sister left for the toilet.

"Hot kiss for charity," was the caption of the video. Meanwhile, the counter was already on more than ten thousand hits. The filmmaker had chosen an optimal angle. So it was clear to see how Tyler raised his face to Jared and the kiss began. The description told who they were and what the reason for the kiss was.

His mother came back with a surprised face and raised mobile. "Tyler? Why did I just get a message from Uncle Trevor's sister congratulating me on my brave son?" With a sigh, Tyler hit his forehead. "I think Lindsey should explain that to you," he said, throwing her without scruples in front of the lions." Well, Mrs. Reed. It's actually like this..."

Tyler looked up Naomi and waited for Lindsey to finish her explanation. When they finally turned the corner, Lindsey leaned against the car and Marion walked towards him with arms outstretched. "How wonderful to do something like this for charity. It may not have been Lindsey's smartest move to get back at you this way, but was done is done." Lindsey bowed her head in repentance. "We're all jealous of you, Tyler. All three of us would have liked to kiss him, but that hadn't made much money," Marion remarked.

The ladies were tweeting profusely and he sighed deeply. Maybe he should be grateful for their misconception about his motivation behind the kiss. I'm sure his mother wouldn't be proud of him if he confessed that he had done it to harass Jared. That was a sermon he wasn't waiting for!

His face fell when the remembered Jared's revenge. Unaware of his act, he stroked his index finger over his lower lip.

Lindsey's phone pinged. "An account number of the veterinary practice has been added. The donations are already pouring in." Ping-ping. This time it was his phone.

He fished it out of his pocket and reached it to Lindsey. She picked up the phone. "There's a message from Dr. Evans." A shiver shot through him." Read it to me," Tyler said, grinding his teeth. "We need to talk," Lindsey read. "Do you think he saw the video?" she asked him with big eyes. Tyler's hands grabbed in the steering wheel. He had no doubt that Jared had seen the video and that all the blame would be put on him. In his rearview mirror, he saw Naomi's glittering eyes. She had looked forward to this outing for so long that he had no intention of letting her down. Today was her day. Jared would just wait till tomorrow. "Tell him I'm busy."
"All right."