27. TKO.

At the entrance they were nicely welcomed by name by an attractive young man who looked at Jared like he was edible. Jared elevated as always pretended he didn't see anything. Tyler laughed internally. Lars, as his name tag said, escorted them to a dressing room where they could leave their clothes in a locker.

Luckily, they were able to change into a separate changing room. He had been given a towel with elastic in it so that it stuck discreetly around his hips. He tied the bathrobe. Jared had done the same.

Lars led them to the hair salon. Tyler had his hair slightly trimmed and enjoyed the head massage he got. He was ready before Jared and was allowed to continue to the bath section. As he had seen on pictures of Roman times and film sets, it was a huge bath with wonderfully heated water, columns and pillars and several sits. The hot tubs Tyler could see were occupied, but the bath ran out of his field of view on both sides.

He walked to the wall where five shower heads were available. He washed himself with a delicious foaming emulsion that was suitable for hair and body and rinsed off by standing under a shower head. The water was adjusted to a pleasant temperature. Then he walked down the wide stairs and let himself slip into the warm bath.

It wasn't super busy, but he still felt that all those present had looked at him at some point. It wasn't until Jared came in that his vague suspicion was confirmed. All heads turned simultaneously to Jared, who was unabashedly admired as a bronze god. With his back to his adored audience, he washed his hair and body.

After all the soap was washed away, he turned around and rubbed the wet hair out of his face. He was looking for Tyler in the pool. Breathlessly, he had his gaze caught by Jared. Painfully swallowing, he watched Jared slowly descend the stairs and wade towards him. The spectators lost interest, but Tyler stood with nodding knees in the warm bath.

"Do you want to stop that," he said in a trembling voice. "And don't ask me what," he added in an attempt to be witty. "By the way, haven't you forgotten to tell me something?" he said hastily as he watched the look in Jared's eyes darken.
"Like what?" asked Jared.
"We're almost naked in a bath surrounded by gay men and you didn't even warn me to behave. Since when do you trust me?"
Frowning, Jared looked around. His lips squeezed together.
"You didn't know," Tyler said, surprised.
"Has anyone tried anything?" Angry, he looked around.
"No. I wouldn't be interested anyway," Tyler said honestly. "Too old," he cheekily added. Laughing, he swam away from Jared.

On the other side of the bath were massage beds hidden behind stalls.
"You can get massaged here, too," Tyler said, swimming around Jared. "In Paris last year was the last time." He paused for a moment. "That was a lovely massage you gave me."
Biting on his lower lip he swam further. Jared took him in a piercing way. "How do I know?" Tyler shrugged. "It's something I didn't realize until later and given your fierce attitude, it's also the most logical conclusion. You would never let Eric touch me." A rumbling rose deep from Jared. He ducked and came up for Jared. Careful not to touch him, Tyler stood in front of him. He didn't look at him. "So I'm asking your permission to be touched by a masseur."

"Go," Jared said. "But know I'm watching you, so behave."
Tyler felt the warmth of Jared's body. His scent rose in his nose. The muscles in his chest moved and he was mesmerizing looking at it. Gently he raised a hand.
"Tyler! Go now," Jared growled.
"Yes," he was shocked out of his trance. "Thank you, Jared."

He quickly swam to the side. There he held a hand in front of his towel and sought shelter from the stalls.
"Bed five," said the manager with a appointment book in front of him. He walked with the man who put a dry sheet on the massage table and provided Tyler with a dry towel. He took a seat on the bed and waited for the masseur to arrive. He didn't have to wait long. A muscular man in his thirties greeted him while rubbing his hands.