37. Promises you have to keep.

Attention! This chapter contains text of a sexual nature.
Tyler's going to do something naughty that's only suitable for eyes older than 18. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler was aware of the situation and its inevitability. Jared was just as much a victim of this. These feelings had touched them both unexpectedly.
At the practice, they kept their contact professional. The role they played went well for them and their natural bickering hardly made anyone look up.
Tyler enjoyed their togetherness. The pleasure of working with Jared was what dragged him through the long days. Even though he didn't get bored for a second, he couldn't wait for Jared to get back home to make love to him.

Tyler's been sleeping with Jared for four nights, and there was no one who asked questions about it. They were all aware of the situation.
The toilet bag Tyler took from Paris was still unused in the bathroom. He wanted to change that. Putting on the naughty shoes, he made his move. He tipped the contents of the bag in the middle of the bed and returned to the living room where he waited impatiently for Jared to find out.

Along with Jake, he was watching a basketball game when Jared came into his field of vision. His heart missed a beat seeing the expression on his face. Jared didn't say anything. He stretched out his arm and reached out to him. Breathlessly, Tyler let his hand slide into Jared's hand and walked with him. Carefully, all doors were closed until they stood in front of the bed.
Piercingly, Jared looked him deep in the eye. "Explain," he said.

Tyler felt the chills deep in his stomach. "You promised me something in Paris," he said cryptically.
Jared looked at him in quiry.
Tyler bit his lower lip. "Have I been an obedient boy?" he asked seductively looking Jared in the eye.
For a second, there was ignorance in black eyes. The moment he remembered the situation, his breath was audible. "Say it," Jared hoarse said.
Tyler came a step closer. "I want to taste you so bad," he said, eagerly, and cheekily let his hand slide past Jared's crotch.
Jared's breathing went faster and Tyler felt his hips rotate against the caressing hand. The tubegels of gel had been forgotten.

Desire shot through him with bright flashes. He slumped to his knees and loosened Jared's belt. Enjoying himself, he let his hands slide over the jeans. A pinch in Jared's buttocks elicited a joyful sigh. They hadn't broken their eye contact yet. Suggestively, Tyler let his tongue slide past his lips. A deep growl rose from Jared's chest and he smiled. He felt so powerful now that his lover's body was shaking under his hands with desire. Biting on his lower lip, he opened the jeans button for button.

Called by the need to touch him, his hands slid up over Jared's hips. Lips followed hands and pressed kisses on warm skin. Stroking with his nose, he drank in Jared's scent. Fingers disappeared into the back of the jeans and pushed it down. Tyler followed his feelings and senses. He broke eye contact by rubbing his face past Jared's crotch. With his nose, cheeks, jaw and chin, he stroked. He rubbed.
Enchanted by Jared's scent, he licked his tongue along the top of the underpants where a small dash of hair was visible. This elicited an elongated moan from Jared who let a hand slide down his neck. Tyler's hand slid up Jared's chest and tugged on hard nipples. His nails drew a trace and he felt abdominal muscles tightening under his touch.

Preparing for the next phase, he untied Jared's shoes, removed his socks and took off the jeans. His excitement was clearly visible.
Tyler stood up and looked into eyes of liquid pitch. "Take off your shirt and lie down on the bed," he commanded hoarse.
Jared looked at him with a challenge. Slow and defiant, ensuring that every muscle in his beautiful body cooperated, he pulled his shirt over his head. He turned around so Tyler had a good view of the muscles in his back.
With difficulty Tyler managed to suppress a moan, but he could not prevent his body from pulling together in needy desire.