Chapter 14

HEY GUPPIES! i am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry for not updating in like forever!!! i have been so busy and my dance studio auditioned for the show 'dance moms'! they want us to have our own show so we have been trying to work hard and wait for further information!!! anyways, its SHOW TIME!!! things are starting to get drama-filled. i hope you like this chapter and i will update soon! Remember to vote, comment and spread the word!! almost at 1,000 reads!! thank you so much! i love you all!!!! 

Chapter 14

*Cammie’s Pov*

*At the show*

I was all ready to perform. The show was opening up with my solo. My costume looked amazing on me. my stomach was filled with butterflies and my hands were all sweaty. Why was I so nervous? Only 6 people were watching me. I walked back stage and I saw Harry. The curtain was closed. I walked over to him.

“What are you doing back here?” I asked confused.

“Wow! You look amazing.” He responded totally ignoring my question. I looked at him.

“Oh! I have to introduce the show.” He said as a man handed him a microphone. Why were they making such a big deal out of this? I walked over to the curtain and I peeked out into the audience. The whole theater was full. I felt my stomach wrap itself up into knots.

“Harry! Why are all these people here?!” I had a worried look in my eye. I was so nervous. I never get this nervous before a show. I love performing.

“Trust me.” He said with a smile grabbing my by the hand. He walked me toward the curtain but I refused to be shown. My feet slide across the floor as I tried to let go of his grip. we walked out on in front of the curtain. I was blinded by lights and all I heard in the crowd was screaming.

“Thank you all for coming tonight. It means so much to us and the dancers as well. They have worked so hard to put this together for you guys.” Harry announced. I slowly tried to exit the stage.

“This girl right here is one of the dancers for the show! She is magnificent” I stopped and blushed. Harry grabbed me by the hand and pulled me over toward center stage.

 “Cameron, we have had an amazing time these past couple of weeks. You mean so much to me.” I blushed. The audience awed. Oh god. What is he doing? I don’t have time for this. Harry was looking into the crowed and he made a face like he didn’t want someone to be here. I tried to see who it was but I couldn’t see because of the lights. Harry continued.

“I wanted to ask you, would you do the honor and be my girlfriend?” My heart stopped. The audience was silent. Harry was looking at me waiting for an answer. I was not expecting this at all. I looked at him. I was thrilled. I have wanted this moment for so long. “Yes!” I finally choked out. The crowd cheered and I hugged him. He leaned in and kissed me. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Let’s start the show! Enjoy everybody!” Harry screamed. He jumped off the stage and I walked back stage. I was pacing back and forth. I placed myself in the starting position.

“The first dancer of the night is Cameron Parks!” Louis announced. The audience clapped. The curtain rose. The music started playing and I pretended I was in my room all alone. I danced my heart away. Every jump was high, all my spins were on point, and my dance moves were précised! I was think of Harry the whole time which made me dance my piece better. I finished with my tilt like before. the music ended and everyone clapped. I bowed and walked off stage. I ran to the dressing room and changed into the next outfit which was Tyler and I’s duo.

“Cam! Your solo was flawless!” he said walking into my dressing room.

“You really think so?” I asked as I stripped out of my costume.

“Hell yeah! We are going to blow them away with our duo.” He said. I got an idea that would blow them away. I whispered it into Tyler’s ear. He smiled. I finished getting ready and we walked back staged. I took a deep breath as we waited in our starting position.

“Next up, We have Tyler Summons and Cameron Parks!” Zayn announced. The audience clapped. We started our routine.

*Harry’s Pov*

Cammie is such a beautiful dancer. I think this makes her even more attractive. I love watching her dance. I was watching her and Tyler’s duo. This duo was amazing. they were so intense and emotional. Cammie was in Tyler’s arms and he spun her around and she was trying to escape. Finally came the ending the looked into each other’s eyes. What happened next didn’t make me too happy. This would be a perfect night if I didn’t recognize someone from the crowed. It was Alex Reed.

*Cameron’s pov*

We looked into each other’s eyes. We leaned in for a kiss and then we gently pulled away. I ran off stage and he tried to run after just like the routine was choreographed. The crowd roared and we got a standing ovation. They loved it! I hugged Tyler.

“Oh my God! We did so good!” I said jumping up and down.

“I Know! We blew them away just like I said we would!” he said. I hugged him again. Danielle did her solo. She was flawless. I loved watching her dance more than anything. Tyler also did his solo which was amazing.

We did a few more dances and finally it was time to do the finale. It was me, Danielle and Tyler’s trio.

“Finally, we have Tyler Summons, Cameron parks¸ and my beautiful and amazing girlfriend Danielle Peazer.” Liam said. The crowed awed at the way he introduced Danielle. We entered the stage. We started the routine. We had a lot of energy and emotion. I did my roundoff back ariel and the crowd screamed. Finally we came to the part when we did eight a la secondes into a quadruple pirouette we did a jete into a turn. We then each did a little solo dance with Tyler and finally we were brought back together. To finish the routine me and Danielle did a switch side straddle opposite ways and Tyler came down the middle with a some fancy jump he made up.

The crowd went wild we all smiled. We ran off stage.

“I am going to take this costume off before the closing ceremony. I will be right back.” I said. I ran to the dressing room. I was about to take my costume off when I felt a hand cover my mouth. I squealed. I hoped it was just Harry but it wasn’t. The person behind me didn’t let go. I tried to fight and kicked my way out of their grip but it was no use. I was freaking out until I felt a pinch and I was injected with something and I instantly passed out.