Dance Attraction (A Harry Styles Fanfiction)

Hey Guys!!! This is my first Fanfiction! i hope that you all like it and it keeps you interested!!! Please tell me what you think!! i love you all! Enjoy! PLEASEEE COMMENT 

p.s Miranda Kerr is a Victoria Secret model but she looks like the main character. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

*Cameron’s POV*

I bet you think that this is some sappy love story, when the girl meets a famous guy and they don’t want to admit they have feelings for each other and then they end up falling in love and blah blah blah. Well you’re wrong. This is not your usual love story.

I live in a small neighborhood in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I live with my parents, my older brother Jake, my younger sister Madison, and my identical twin sister Ashley. Ashley and I are nothing alike. Ashley is captain of the cheerleading team, she is irresponsible, easy-going and she doesn’t care about anyone except herself. She thinks she is perfect when in reality she is just a slut. Me on the other hand, I am a dancer. I have been dancing ever since I could walk. All I do is eat, sleep, dance, repeat. Literally. My friends always say that I have no life but they are wrong. Dance is my life. Unlike my sister, I am the responsible, serious, and the self-controlled one. We are 17 and graduating from high school soon. I hope to become a professional dancer, as for Ashley I have no idea what she is planning on doing. My brother, Jake is at a university. He got a scholarship for football, but is studying to become a dentist. He is home for the summer now. My little sister Madison is adorable. She is 8 and she plays soccer. My family is very active. She looks up to Ashley and I and I couldn’t be any happier to have her as my sister.  Enough about the details let me explain to you a story that changed my life forever.

It was the last day of school, finally. I searched my closet and I found a yellow sun dress with a white sash around it, it was my favorite dress along with my white flats. I brushed my brown hair and I put in a headband. I put on a little mascara and lip gloss. Every day, I have dance practice after school so I packed my dance bag along with my school bag. I walked out of my room meeting my sister at the end on the hall. She was wearing her cheerleading outfit. She wore this every day I seriously think she doesn’t have any other clothes. Her hair was half up and half down and tightly curled with a big white bow in her hair. She was wearing heavy makeup and her cheerleading sneakers.

“You are wearing that again? It is the last day of school.” I frowned point at her outfit.

“I want too! This is the last time I will ever get to be the captain of the Pittsburgh Carrick High School Cheerleading team! Plus no one will ever look as good as I do in this uniform.” She said with a smile walking past me. I rolled my eyes.

I walked downstairs and I saw my little sister sitting at the table eating breakfast.

“Hey Maddie! Are you ready for the last day of school?” I asked giving her a kiss on her head. She swallowed and replied.

“Yes! I will finally be in third grade next year! By the way you look really pretty!” 

“Thanks Maddie!” I smiled.

“Hey! What about me?” Ashley said. Madison looked up at her and then quickly looked back down. I laughed a little and I packed my lunch for school. My mom came down the stairs. My mom is a Lawyer and my dad is a State investigator.

“Good morning girls!” mom said fixing herself some coffee.

“Hi mommy!” Madison said

“I am late for a meeting, but I will see you girls at dinner.” She waves at us goodbye.

“Where is daddy?” Madison whines.

“He had to go to a meeting too, but I am really late so I will see you guys later.”

I finished packing my bags and I walked over to Madison.

“Maddie make sure you call Timmy to come over and you guys walk down to the bus together.” Timmy is our next door neighbor he is the same age as Madison. She nodded and Ashley and I headed off the school. We both had our own cars. Mine was black and hers was silver. I pulled into the lot at school and I walked in the door. I went straight to my locker and I stuffed my bags into it.

“Hey Cammie!” A sexy Australian voice called. It was Tyler. I turned around.

“Hey Ty!” I gave him a hug. Tyler was my best guy friend. We dance at the same company. He is an amazing dancer, I love having him as a partner. No, he is not gay. Actually he is straighter than straight. He is extremely hot but he never tries anything on me. We are just friends. He is like my brother. Plus he has a girlfriend who is amazing.

“So are you ready for rehearsal tonight?” he asked as we headed to our first class.

“Yeah! I can’t wait to show Miss Olivia my dance piece.”

“I am sure it is magnificent! Well I have to go to English I’ll see you at dance!” he said waving and walking the other way.

Finally school was over. I went up to all my friends and hugged them goodbye. It was a pretty emotional moment. We were all crying because from this point on we are on our own. We are all off to begin our lives as adults. I shudder at the thought of becoming an adult.

“Bye guys I will miss you so much!” I said giving my two best friends one last hug.

“Bye Cameron! We are going to miss you too!” Samantha said. Brittany was too emotional to speak. I waved to them and headed toward my car and I was on my way to dance.

When I enter the studio Olivia, my dance instructor told me to put my Pointe shoes on because we were going to run that routine first. I was pretty good at all types of dance Jazz, Ballet, Pointe, Tap, Lyrical, Contemporary, Hip Hop, and even Acrobatics. My favorite styles of dance are Pointe and Contemporary. For those of you who don’t know what those are; Pointe is a form of ballet where we use those “special shoes” and we dance on our tippy toes. This style of dance is beautiful and very elegant. Pointe takes a lot of strength in order to perform it without causing an injury. Contemporary is a style of dance that incorporates moves from different styles of dance like ballet, lyrical and jazz. It is a powerful form of dance.

I put on my Pointe shoes and I walked into the room where the other girls were. We did a warm up on the bar and did a few stretches. Miss Olivia told us to get in our spots for our routine. This dance is amazing and is a lot of fun to perform. I was dancing with all the other girls when it was my turn for my solo part in the routine. I started off with set of Balancé, and used a Bourreé as a transition. I prepared for my turn sequence when I did a 6 à la secondes followed by 4 Fouettés into a triple Pirouette followed by a Grand Jeté off stage. Nothing major. We ran the dance a few more times. After we were finished I took off my Pointe shoes and I asked Miss Olivia if I could show her the Contemporary piece I choreographed. She nodded and I handed her the CD with the music on it. Miss Olivia watched from the other side of the room. This routine was very emotional and I loved it more than anything. I heard Miss Olivia clapping when it was over and she smiled.

“That was amazing Cameron. You are one of the most talented students I have ever had.” She said. It was an honor to be complimented by Miss Olivia. She is my inspiration, without her I wouldn’t be as good as I am today. I smiled and thanked her for the compliment.

“Go get some water and meet me in my office I have something very important to discuss with you.” She said turning away. I walked out of the classroom and I grabbed my water.

“Well did she like the piece?” Tyler asked.

“I think so. She told me she has to discuss something with me in her office.” I said sipping my water.

“I wonder what she wants to talk about?” I shrugged and I got up and headed toward her office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW MY TWITTER GUYS!!!!! I'LL FOLLOW BACK!! THANKYOU SO MUCH! MUCH LOVEEEE!!!

https://twitter.com/MyHarryFeels11