Chapter 32

Chapter 32

*Harry’s POV*

I woke up slowly. Cammie was lying on top of me. Where am I? Oh yeah, we fell asleep in the park. Yesterday was perfect. I am so happy I brought Cammie here to surprise her with meeting my parents. I think they really like her. My phone was ringing like crazy. I answered it.

“Hello?” I whispered trying not to wake Cammie.

“HARRY EDWARD STYLES! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!” my mum screamed. I held the phone away from my ear.

“We are at the park.” I whispered.

“WHY IN BLOODY HELL ARE YOU THERE?!” she yelled.

“I will explain later. We will be home soon.” I said hanging up the phone. I slowly woke up Cammie.

“Babe, wake up.” I cooed. She shifted and started to open her eyes.

“We have to get back to my house.” I said. She sat up. She looked at me with her tired eyes. I helped her up and we walked back to my car. I smiled at her. She was always quiet when she was tired. I heard her stomach growl. Actually, I think all of England heard it.

“Are you hungry?” I asked. I was hungry too. I forgot we left before dinner was served. She shook her head no.

“Don’t lie to me, I heard your stomach.” I said. She nodded. I laughed and drove to the nearest store.

“Okay, want to know what our plans are for today?” I said.

“What?’ she asked.

“We are going to run into this store, grab as much junk food as we possibly can, go back to my house, put on comfy clothes, and eat it all.” I said. Cammie’s face lit up.

“Challenge accepted.” We both climbed out of the car. It was funny watching Cammie run in heals. Cammie grabbed a cart and she followed me down the aisles.

“Where to first?” I asked.

“ICE CREAM!” she screamed. We ran over to the ice cream section.

“I want chocolate!” Cammie said grabbing a carton

“I want vanilla.” I said getting one too. We went over to the toppings. Cammie grabbed hot fudge, sprinkles, cherries, and whipped cream. She put it in the cart.

“To the chip aisle!” I said. We went to the chip aisle and grabbed Doritos, Cheetos, Cheese puffs, potato chips, and Smartfood.

“We need cookies!” Cammie smiled. We went over to the cookie section.

We grabbed chocolate chip, oreos, white macadamia nut, and oatmeal raisin.

“We need soda!” Cammie said.

“Good idea!” I said grabbing 2 litters of coke, 2 litters of root beer and 2 litters of orange soda.

“Are we good?” I asked.

“I think so!” Cammie said scanning our cart. We went to the check out. The lady scanned all of our food. She had a confused look on her face.

“$55.41” She said. Cammie and I laughed.

“I have got it.” Cammie said pushing me out of the way and swiping her credit card.

“Babe, no.” I said but it was too late. She smiled and punched in her pin.

“Enjoy.” The lady said. We put the bags into the cart and then transferred them to the car. Finally we arrived back at my house. We grabbed the bags out of the car and opened up my front door. We ran up the stairs and changed out of our fancy clothing. Cammie stepped out of her dress. She was in her black bra and underwear. I couldn’t help but stare.

“Stop staring at me! Creep!” She joked. She put on a pair of black yoga pants and a big grey sweatshirt. She brushed her hair and put it up in a ponytail. She took off her makeup. She looked more beautiful than ever. I took off my pants and put on navy blue sweatpants. I didn’t even bother to wear a shirt. I walked up to Cammie and put my arms around her from behind.

“You are so beautiful.” I whispered in her ear.

“Stop it, not right now I’m not.” She said picking up more makeup. I stopped her hand and pulled her away from the mirror.

“Harry!” she yelled. I tackled her playfully onto the bed. She was laying down looking up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. I was on top of her holding myself up with my hands.

“Why do you always look at me like that?” she blushed.

“Like what?” I said staring into her eyes.

“Like THAT.” she said.

“Because I can. And because I like too.” I smirked. She pushed me off of her.

“Let’s eat!” She said. We grabbed all the food and we placed it on my bed.

“I will go get spoons.” I said. She nodded. I ran down my steps. My mum was in the kitchen.

“HARRY!” She growled. I jumped.

“What?’ I asked getting spoons and bowls from the cupboards.

“What happened yesterday?” She nagged.

“The paparazzi were all around the restaurant. We had to get away so we went to the park.” I said.

“Well why didn’t you call?” she said with her hands on her hips.

“Well we fell asleep while admiring the stars.” I said. She tried to hide her smile.

“Aw! That is so romantic!” She cooed.

“What is?” Gemma asked walking into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

“Harry and Cammie fell asleep yesterday in each other’s arms under the stars.” She said. I looked down.

“AWWW!” Gemma said. I walked away.

“Harry put on a shirt!” my sister yelled.

“NO!” I refused.

“Well keep that girl innocent, you hear me?” My mother yelled. I looked down from the stairs.

“Too late.” I smirked and I ran up the stairs. The looks on their faces were priceless.  I walked into the room Cammie was sitting on the bed.

“Yay!” she cheered. She is too cute. I sat down on the bed. We poured out all of the food and scattered it all across my bed. I pulled out my phone. Cammie laughed and she grabbed all of the food and held it in her arms. I took a picture and posted it on twitter.

Harry_Styles: She stole all my food and she won’t share L click here to view photo.

I laughed. I showed Cammie and she laughed too.

“Ready to eat?” I asked.

“Ready!” she confirmed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!! What's gucci?? yeah well nothing interesting has happened yet sooo yeah. comment, spread the word and yeah. Oh yeah make sure you watch Sophia Lucia'sTitanium dance on the side. ITS PERFECT!!! Dancing with the feet is one thing but dancing with your heart is another. OH YEAH BTW HARRY"S TATTOO IS PURE SEX! k bye!