I'm Back with News For You!

HELLO YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!! It has been so long since i have talked to you all! Thank you all for reading this story! you are all insanely awesome! i love you all! How are you all? What is new? Are you loving FOUR? What is your favorite song? Mine has to be Stockholm Syndrome and 18 because i am an Ed Sheeran freak! I love him so much! i hope you all got your OTRA concert tickets! Christmas is coming up and a bunch of amazing holidays which is always exciting! Anyways, things have been crazy for me with school, dance, and of course my never ending life of fangirling! Its also finals week which sucks. Boooo! 

Okay, enough with the chit chat! I miss writing for you guys and hopefully you missed me? If you didn't i'm not offended and I still love you! I started writing Dance Attraction a LONG time ago and posted it much later. I think i have improved a lot since then and I have so much more creativity and stuff to share with you. So here is my proposal for you guys, what if i add more on to this story? Not so much a sequel because I don't think i could write another book about this topic but i definitely have many more chapters I could share with you. Would you guys like that? Also, since i idiotically came up with the plot for Harry to have a baby with Cammie's sister (A mistake on my part i would take it back if i could BUT IM NOT THE SAME PERSON I WAS THEN I SWEAR ILL MAKE SMARTER DECISIONS), would it be weird for them to get back together or should they remain friends? Maybe Cammie could end up with someone else? What do you guys think? Also! Who here is a Larry shipper? Anyone? Just wondering! Anyways i need some feedback from you guys so let me know! Much love and tons of kisses!