Chapter 33

Chapter 33

*Harry’s POV*

We scooped the ice cream and put it in our bowls. Cammie took chocolate sauce and she squirted it all over her ice cream. This girl loves chocolate. She then put on whipped cream and a cherry. Mine was similar to hers except I had vanilla ice cream. Cammie put the spoon in her mouth.

“Mmmm.” She said closing her eyes indulged by the chocolate goodness.

“Tell me something I don’t know about you.” I asked randomly.

“Like what?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Anything!” I said. Cammie looked deep in thought.

“Well, I am obsessed with chocolate!” she said smiling.

“I know! I noticed. Tell me something else.” I said. She thought long and hard.

“Well, no one knows this but I am a HUGE Ed Sheeran fan.” She said fangirling a little bit.

“Really?” I asked. I was shocked. Ed is a really good friend of mine. I didn’t know Cammie was the fangirl type.

“Yeah. Have you heard his music?” She said scooping more ice cream onto her spoon. I tried not to laugh at her question. Have I heard his music? I have sung with him!

“Yes I have. He is brilliant. What’s your favorite song?” I asked. I have a great idea.

“Hmm? That’s a hard one. I think it has to be Wake Me Up.” She said.

“Maybe I am just in love when you wake me up.” I sung in the correct pitch but it was nowhere near as good as how Ed sings it. The smile on Cammie’s face stretched across her face. She was fangirling but she didn’t want to show me. I smiled.

“Okay, now tell me something about you?” she asked. What didn’t she already know? I thought hard.

“My favorite movie is Love Actually.” I said. I blushed a little.

“Is that like a chick flick?” She asked. I looked down embarrassed.

“kinda.” I said quietly. Cammie smiled.

“Aw, that’s so cute! I have never seen it.” She said. I smiled. Cammie opened up a bag of chips. I got off the bed and I grabbed the movie and popped it in the DVD player. Cammie looked at me confused as she munched on chips.

“We are going to watch it.” I said. Cammie and I started to watch the movie. We opened up more and more food. We probably ate nonstop for a good hour. Cammie was laying down in between my legs.

“Ugh, Harry!” she moaned half way through the movie.

“What’s wrong love?” I asked.

“My stomach hurts.” She whined.

“Mine too.” I agreed. She moaned in pain again. We pretty much ate everything we bought. I decided to check my phone and I went on twitter. I was scrolling through my mentions and I noticed some people saying nasty tweets about Cammie.

Stylesgirl199: Wow give Harry his food back whore.

Jamiehoran4eve: Ew why does Harry like fat girls?

Love1d0922: Why is she eating so much? I think its diet time.

Loverr92388: Harry date someone who will share food and isn’t a pig!

I felt sick to my stomach looking at the awful things they were saying about her.

Harry_Styles: Everyone who is saying awful things about Cammie, please stop. She is not fat. She is perfect.

I know how Cammie is about people making comments about her weight. I am not going to let her see these tweets. I can’t risk her hurting herself. I sighed at my phone and locked it. Cammie was still lying in between my legs.

“What’s wrong?” She asked looking up at me.

“Oh nothing! I just have to take a wee. But I didn’t want to make you move.” I said. That was kind of true actually. Cammie laughed and she sat up. I got off the bed and I went to the bathroom.

*Cammie’s POV*

I heard Harry sigh. He told me it was because he had to pee but that was a bunch of bullshit. I looked out of the bedroom door to make sure that Harry wasn’t coming. Boys pee fast. I leaned over and grabbed his phone. Shit! There was a password. I thought long and hard. I tried a bunch of different combinations but they didn’t work. I thought hard again. Then I typed in ‘0631’ June 31st is the day Harry and I FIRST met. I laughed. Twitter was still open. I looked through his mentions. My eyes widened at some of the things people were saying about me. They were calling me fat, a whore, ugly, saying I need to go on a diet. My eyes filled up with tears until my vision was blurred. Harry came out of the bathroom.

“Cammie NO!” He yelled. This is what he was keeping from me. He tried to grab the phone out of my hands but I pulled it away.

“Why would you hide this from me!?” I snapped. I was full of anger, sadness, and embarrassment.

“I-I I was trying to protect you.” Harry said nervously. I sighed. I can’t let this get to me anymore. I sat there staring at the phone. Harry grabbed it out of my hand.

“I am not letting you read these! The things they are saying are unacceptable. I am not letting them hurt you.” Harry said. I realized I was being stupid. I walked over to Harry and I hugged him. I felt him tense up and then relax squeezing me into a hug. There was no use in being mad at Harry. He was looking out for me like the good boyfriend he is. He really does care about me and that’s the best thing any girl could ask for. I looked up at him.

“Thank you.” I said.

“Uh…you’re welcome?” He replied awkwardly. I laughed. “Wait, I’m confused.” I was waiting for him to say that.

“I can’t let people hurt me anymore. I need to learn that no matter where I go, people are going to hurt me. I am thankful that I have you. You stood up for me and tried to protect me from getting hurt and that means the world to me.” I said.

“Well, when my fans hurt you it hurts me. You mean the world to me.” He smiled. “Baby, you light up my world like nobody else!” he sang. I playfully hit his arm.  I walked over to the bed and Harry followed. We both climbed under the covers. I turned over so I was facing Harry. He was playing with my hair.

“What’s one thing you wish you had right now?” Harry asked twirling my hair in his fingers.  I didn’t need anything. All I need was Dance and Harry. Wait a second, dance. I have been trying to figure out why I haven’t been feeling myself lately. I haven’t danced in like 3 days and for me that is a long time.

“Dance.” I replied after moments of thinking.

“Why?” Harry asked. I still don’t think he understands how much dance means to me.

“I know I have only been in England for a few days but me without dance is like Niall without food. It is a part of me and when it is missing from my life I am just not me to the fullest extent.” I explained.

“I understand. When I first met you I never understood how someone can spend so much of their life focusing on one thing. I never knew how that one sport makes up someone’s whole life but now I do. It’s the same thing with me singing. I have worked so hard to get where I am and sing is a part of me. It’s what makes me Harry Styles.” He said. I smiled. Harry could be so deep sometimes. I snuggled in close to his chest. I closed my eyes and fell asleep next to the person who means the most to me.

__________________________________________________________

HELLO! How are you all doing? LONG TIME NO SEE??? i'm trying to upload a lot more. I AM STUCK! i dont know what else should happen. i'm working on it. Okay well COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE SO I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN! OR JUST COMMENT CAUSE YOU LOVE ME!  i love you alll! SPREAD THE WORD ON THIS STORY PLEASE! and tell me what you think about the dance to the side. If you all comment about it i will reveal a little secret!!! SO COMMENT ABOUT THE STORY AND THE DANCE!!! BYE MI AMIGAS!