Chapter 18

well i was TRYING to give you guys a lot of time to reach the goal of 5 comments but you failed. lol So i decided you can try AGAIN! lets make it easier. How about 2 COMMENTS? your feedback is so important!! anyways hope you enjoy!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18.

*Cameron’s Pov*

*2 months later*

I was back in New York, ready to tackle anything. I wasn’t nervous at all. The routine that Danielle came up with was flawless. Plus I had my sexy boyfriend there for support. We walked into the audition with mine and Harry’s hands intertwined. I was smiling and Tyler was on my other side. We walked back up to the desk with the familiar women.

“Name?” she asked.

“Cameron Parks.” I said.  She smiled.

“Welcome back!” She smiled and handed me a sticker with the number 302 on it. She turned to Tyler.

“Name?” she asked.

“Tyler Summons. We are a duet audition.” The woman nodded and handing him a sticker with the number 303 on it. She turned to Harry.

“You wouldn’t happen be Harry Styles would you?” She asked.

“I am love.” Harry said with his cheeky charm.

“I am a huge fan! Can I take a picture with you?” she said freaking out a little. I thought she was a little too old to be a directioner but that’s her business.

“Of course.” Harry said. I told him I would meet him inside after he was finished. Tyler and I found an empty spot on the floor we were stretching. Danielle came over to us.

“Are you guys ready?” She asked crouching down next to us. She was wearing a black pencil skirt, black pumps, and a white blouse. She looked stunning. We nodded.

“I know you guys are going to do amazing!” She hugged us both. Tyler and I walked through the dance.

“We are going to blow them away!” Tyler said looking down at me.

“I hope!” I said a little bit nervous. I hugged him. I walked through the dance over and over. Harry came in. He walked past a couple hundred girls and no one attacked him.

“Wow! No one in this room is fangirling!” He laughed.

“That’s because dancers don’t have a life outside of dance. Most of the people inside here have never heard of One Direction.” I explained. He nodded.

“Are you nervous?” he asked.

“A little.”

“Don’t be. You are going to be amazing.” Harry leaned down and gently kissed me on the lips. I smiled. I continued walking through the dance with Tyler. My stomach was filled with butterflies, my palms were sweaty, and I was shaking. I wasn’t nervous until now. This is my last chance. I have to make Miss Olivia proud, my parents, Harry, Danielle, Tyler, and most importantly myself. I didn’t work this hard for nothing. This is my moment.

“Numbers 302 and 303.” A tall man dressed in black said. I waved to Harry. He blew me a kiss. Tyler and I held hands and we walked into the studio. The judges were sitting at a long table. Danielle was standing in front of them.

“Ladies and gentlemen. The girl I sponsored over the summer traveled all the way to England with me to learn this number. Her friend came to visit and he is just as amazing dancer as she is. Together they are magnificent and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.” Danielle explained. She blew a kiss to us and waved.