chapter 35

Chapter 35

*Cameron’s POV*

I am actually disappointed but I know I can’t be mad at Harry. It isn’t his fault. These things just happen. I walked downstairs and I took off my heels and I plopped down on the couch. I stared at my iPhone. I was deep in thought when I was interrupted.

“Are you okay?” Anne asked sitting next to me. I sighed.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said not looking at her.

“I’m sorry love. I really wanted you and Harry to have a special day together.” She said. I looked at her.

“I know. It’s no one’s fault. It was just an inconvenience.” I said. My phone started ringing. It was Tyler.

“Excuse me.” I said to Anne as I answered my cell phone. I walked into the next room over.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey Cammie!!” He exclaimed.

“Hey Ty!” I responded.

“So how did you like the surprise?!” Tyler asked referring to Harry bringing me to his parent’s house.

“It was amazing! I love it!” I exclaimed.

“I knew you would!” he said.

“Yeah.” I said. I was still kind of disappointed.

“What’s wrong Cam?” Tyler asked concerned. I sighed.

“Nothing.”

“Obviously something.” He said.

“It’s not that big of deal. I am just over reacting.” I said sitting on the floor against the wall. I ran my fingers through my hair.

“Cam…” he trailed.

“Ugh, well Harry and I were supposed to have a special date today. I was really excited. Harry and I have never been on a REAL date. I was looking forward to it.” I said.

“Well what happened?”

“Harry ended up getting really sick and we couldn’t go. It’s not his fault.” I said.

“Damn, that sucks Cam. I am sure Harry will make it up to you. He has always been that type of guy. But I know what will cheer you up.” He said.

“What?” I questioned.

“Dance dummy dance. You always dance away your problems!” He said. I have been so focused of Harry and his family I haven’t danced since I left New York a few days ago. I looked around the room.

“There is no room for me to dance anywhere.”  I frowned.

“I’m sure you will find a way to dance. Anyways I got to go Cammie. Have fun okay! I miss you!” he said. I smiled.

“I miss you too. Tell Bridget I said hi.” I said.

“Will do!” He said in his thick Australian accent.

“Bye!” I said hanging up the phone. I sat against the wall and I bend my legs.  I put my phone in the floor next to me and I ran both hands through my hair. I sighed. I stood up and I walked out of the room.

“Hey Cammie, are you okay?” Gemma asked.

“Yeah I am fine. I think I’m just going to get ready for bed.” I said.

“Okay, my mum and I will make you a med on the couch so you don’t get sick from Harry.” She said.

“Thank you.” I smiled. I headed upstairs and gently opened the door to Harry’s room. I tip toed to the drawer and pulled out a pair of shorts and a long sleeve shirt. No matter how cold it is I always sleep in shorts. I heard Harry coughing.

“Cammie?” he said in a sick voice. His eyes were closed but he was still talking to me.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Where are you going?” he asked weakly.

“I’m going sleep on the couch tonight.” I said walking closer to him. He coughed and I stepped back.

“Babe, I am sorry for getting sick. Please, don’t be mad at me.” Harry said.

“Harry, I’m not.” I responded. He nodded. I shook my head no.

“Goodnight Harry.” I said turning to walk away. Harry grabbed my hand.

“No! Please! Sleep with me!” he whined. I think Harry is a little loopy because of how much cold medicine he has taken.

“No, Harry I don’t want to get sick.” I told him pulling my hand out of his grip. I walked to the door. He whined. I laughed.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you more.” He said. I smiled and gently closed the door. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I washed away all the Harry germs that touched me. I have a really good immune system so I don’t think I will get sick. I washed my hair and my body. I climbed out and put my Pajamas on. I brushed my hair and teeth. I walked downstairs the couch had sheets on it and a couple blankets. I climbed onto the couch and pulled on the blankets. It wasn’t the most comfortable couch in the world but it was helpful. I closed my eyes and eventually I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry for the short chapter it was just a filler! So guys what is new?! Anything exciting?! I have been dancing all summer and i have been giving it my all! I just realized that it doesn't matter how good you are but if you try 100% you can be even better than you could ever imagine. Feel comforable being you! Feel comforable doing what you love! Show it off to the world! Show who you are and make the world love you! 

I like writing very deep and emotionally! i have TONS of emotional passages that anyone can really relate too! maybe i will post some?! But you guys never comment so i dont know! But yeah, until next time my friends! 

BTW BALLET HURTS, A LOT! but if you want to become a proffessional dancer, it is the foundation of dance. and you cant be good without it!