Chapter 42

Chapter 42

“Hey Cammie, can we work on our pieces later tonight?” Tyler asked. I don’t know why but he isn’t the same. I am starting to feel uncomfortable around him.

“Um Harry and I have plans.” I said before walking away from him. He followed me.

“You and Harry always have plans.” Tyler said with a hint of anger in his voice.

“Yes, he is my boyfriend.” I said still walking to the dorms.

“Yeah and I am your best friend.”

“Your point?” I said opening the door to the building and walking up to my apartment room.

“All you ever do is spend time with your boyfriend! The world doesn’t revolve around him!” Tyler yelled. I turned around.

“No it doesn’t but he is my boyfriend! Why do you care how much time I spend with him? You have a wife at home.” I screamed.

“Because you forget like I exist! We used to be inseparable until your celebrity boyfriend came into the picture! He is affecting your dancing!” Tyler yelled.

“What is that supposed to mean?!” I screamed.

“YOU ARE TOO BUSY FUCKING YOUR BOYFRIEND THAT YOU DON’T EVEN PRACTICE ANYMORE YOUR TECHNIQUE LOOKS LIKE SHIT!” He yelled at me. I help back my tears but my blood boiled. Before I knew it my hand came in contact with his face slapping him hard. I could feel the burning in my hand. Tyler held his face.

“ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! YOU HIT ME!?”

“DON’T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY TECHINQUE AND WHAT I DO WITH MY BOYFRIEND IS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!” I spat. The door of my dorm opened up. Harry came out.

“What is going on here?” He asked.

“Oh look it’s the man of the hour. Cammie, don’t expect me to ever help you with you dancing because I won’t.” Tyler said still holding his face and he walked away from me.

“I HATE YOU! DON’T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!” I yelled as tears of anger streamed down my face. I turned around and I wiped my eyes.

“Babe.” Harry said. I ignored him and walked right into the room. I wiped my eyes and I grabbed a few things. I was sniffling and trying to hold my tears back.

“Babe.”

“What.” I snapped.

“What happened?” Harry asked.

“Tyler is being an asshole that’s what.”

“What did he say?”

“He criticized my dancing.” I said as I brushed my hair.

“Where are you going?!” He asked.

“I need some time to be alone.” I said as I stormed out of the dorm room. I ran down the stairs and I couldn’t hold back my tears. I walked to the town park with my dance bag on my shoulder. I took a seat on the park bench as the cold air nipped at my skin. I placed my bag down and put my hands in my face and started to cry. I was so upset. Tyler has been acting so weird. I have no idea what is up with him. I wish I knew. He has never swore at me like that or would never think of criticizing my dancing. He is supposed to be my best friend. The wind blew through my hair and I wiped my eyes and continued to cry. I sniffled a few times and I saw Danielle in the distance. She was coming toward me. I gave her a smile and I stood up to hug her.

“Hey girl.” Danielle said.

“Hi.” I said back.

“What’s wrong?”