Chapter 34

Chapter 34

*Cameron’s POV*

I woke up that morning in Harry’s bed. He was sleeping next to me. I climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were stained of tears because I was crying all night. I can take criticism but when they make comments about my weight it taps into a side of me I never want to revisit. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked back into the room and Harry was still sleeping. I smiled at the peaceful look on his face. I changed into black printed leggings, a tight, grey, long sleeve, casual dress with grey boots with a heal that came half way up my calf. I looked cute. I put on a few coats of mascara, traced my eyes with black eyeliner, and brushed a shimmery gold eyes shadow on my eyelid.

Harry told me, the first day we came to England that he wanted to take me out on a real date since we never officially had a first date.  I was so excited and I have been looking forward to this day ever since we got here. Harry said he has something amazing planned and I can’t wait to spend a nice night out with him. I walked out of the room and down stairs. Anne was in the kitchen with Gemma. I sat down at the table.

“Good Morning love!” Anne said. I smiled.

“Morning!” I said. 

“Would you like some breakfast?” she asked. I thought to myself. I actually still felt sick from yesterday to be honest. We ate a ton.

 “No thank you. I will just have a cup of tea please.” I said. Anne smiled and nodded.

“Cammie, its crazy how much Harry loves you.” Gemma said randomly. I smiled.

“I love him too.” I said.

“So what do you guys have planned for today?” Gemma asked.

“Well, Harry and I are going on our first real date. He told me he planned it the first night we got to England so, we will see what happens.” I said.

“That’s a great! But what do you mean first real date?” Anne asked.

“Well, Harry and I have never been on a real first date.” I said slowly sipping my tea.

“WHAT?!” Anne and Gemma screamed.

“What is wrong with that boy?!” Anne said. I shrugged and continued to sip my tea. I got up from the table and I went to watch TV. Harry was still sleeping. I was flipping through the channels when I saw some weird documentary about Mermaids. It was kind of freaky to be honest. I watched this documentary for a while and before I knew it I fell asleep.

*

‘Cammie! Cammie! Wake up’ I heard a faint voice in my ear. I slowly started to wake up. Gemma was standing over me. I rubbed my eyes and I yawned.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“It’s almost 5” she said. Damn, I slept for a long time.

“You and Harry have been sleeping all day! You guys have to get ready for your date!” she said. I was still groggy from my nap that I could barely comprehend what she was saying. She groaned.

“Cammie, come with me. Mum will wake Harry up and make sure he gets ready.” She said grabbing my arm.

“Where are we going?” I said running up the stairs.

“To my room. Hmm? What should you wear?” She said looking through her own dresses. She pulled out a tight long sleeve red dress with a pair of gorgeous black heals. I gasped.

“Gemma this outfit is gorgeous!” I said admiring it.

“Harry bought me a bunch of dresses to wear when we go to all of his award shows, so I have tons! Here put it on!” She said handing me the dress. I put on the dress and I slipped on the heels. Gemma gasped.