Chapter 19

Hey guys!! i feel like i am uploading so much at a time so thats why i am trying to space it out. i want more people to read my story!!! the more people that read it the more often i will update! PLEASE comment! its not that hard!!! you can say anything! I just want your opinion on the story!!! tell me what you want to happen in the future. Maybe i can take it into consideration! your opinions are important! Anyways, enjoy this chapter! Thanks guys! P.S the dance on the side is from season 9 of So You Think You Can Dance. i saw this dance live and it was AMAZING!!!! these dancers inspire me to get better! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

*Cameron’s Pov*

I slowly opened my eyes. Oh what a night it was last night. Magic always happens in hotel rooms. I slowly sat up with the blanket covering me. Our clothes were scattered all over the room. I bit my lip and chuckled thinking how amazing last night was. I curled up with Harry from behind. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed his neck. I laid down next to him. I really did love this guy. After a few minutes Harry slowly started to wake up. He turn to face me.

“Good morning beautiful.” He said in his sexy morning voice.

“Morning.” I responded. “Do you want to go get some breakfast?” I asked.

“What time is it?” he asked rubbing his eyes.

“10:15am.” I responded.

“Sure.” He climbed out of bed and he put on some Jeans and a t-shirt. I put on my yoga pants and a t-shirt.

We walked down stairs and Danielle was already at the table drinking coffee.

We walked over to the buffet. We grabbed a plate and scooped some food onto it.

“Finally we can eat I am starving!” a familiar Irish accent called. I turned Around it was Niall. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

“NIALL! What are you doing here!” I asked.

“Well we wanted to wish you good luck on your audition, but we kind of forgot about the time zones.” He chuckled.

“We?” I asked. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and a tall woman with dark hair was with them.

“LIAM! LOUIS! ZAYN!” I yelled hugging each of them. I walked over to the dark haired woman and held out my hand.

“Hi I am Cammie.” I said with a smile.

“Hello I am Eleanor.” She responded shaking my hand.

“Oh I forgot you are not an expert on us. This is my girlfriend.” Louis introduced pulling her close by the waist. She giggled and kissed him on the cheek. They were adorable.

Danielle ran over to Liam and jumped in his arms. He kissed her gently. She smiled. We all sat around at the table.

“So did you guys get into the school?” Zayn asked Tyler and I. we looked at each other and smiled.

“YES!!” we both shouted simultaneously. 

“That’s great! I knew you guys would be amazing!” Liam said. We smiled.

“So what are your plans for today?” Niall asked shoving a pancake in his mouth.

“Um. I am not sure yet. We leave New York tomorrow though so let’s make the last day memorable.” I said looking at Harry.

“Where are you going to stay once you leave New York?” Louis asked.

“Um. Well I was going to bring Harry back to Pennsylvania to meet my family.” The boys frowned. I panicked. “I’m sure my parents would love to meet the rest of you too!” I said basically inviting them to my house. Tyler leaned close to me.