Chapter 44

Chapter 44

*Cammie’s POV*

I was woken up by Brenda. She was shaking me gently and telling me to wake up. I had to go out to dinner with Harry tonight. It is his last night here with me. I groaned and I slowly opened my eyes.

“What time is it?” I mumbled

“Almost 6! Hurry and get your ass in the shower.” My roommate said. I rubbed my eyes and I sat up. I climbed off my bed and I walked into the bathroom. I turned on the water and I waited for it to heat up as I stripped from my clothing. I climbed into the shower and I let the warm water loosen my muscles and I washed my hair and body. I shaved until my skin was hairless and I finally climbed out of the shower. I wrapped a tower around my body and my hair. I went to go pick out an outfit to wear for tonight. I decided I would wear a tight black dress. It was sparkly and a pair of sheer black tights. I changed into my outfit carefully and I slide on a pair of black pumps. I walked into the bathroom and I blow dried my hair. I straightened it until it was perfectly straight. I applied a beautiful blend of sparkly eye shadows and a thick clean line of eyeliner. I used a little bit of mascara and I applied red lipstick perfectly over my lips. I walked out of the bathroom and Brenda turned around.

“How do I look?” I asked her as a posed.

“Hot.” She said while nodding her head I laughed and I rolled my eyes. Brenda picked up a Victoria’s Secret bag and handed it to me.

“What is this?” I asked although I can only imagine.

“Well, Harry is leaving for god knows how long so I thought you should give him some sex that he could never forget.” She said with a wink as she slapped my bum.

“Ow!” I moved away from her. She handed me the bag and I went to look into the bag but she closed it.

“Don’t look! When the night is over and you guys are ready to yanno, then you can look in the bag.” She said. I stared at her but then agreed.  There was a knock on my door and I went to answer it thinking it was Harry but it wasn’t. My face dropped.

“Oh hi.” I said

“Wow, Cam you look nice.” Tyler said.

“Thanks” I mumbled.

“Look Cam I need to talk to you.” He said. I stepped out into the hall and I crossed my arms.

“I am so sorry for the way I have been acting. I don’t know what is wrong with me. I have like holes in my head. I feel like I am loosing time and it’s happening more and more frequently. Bridget has been telling me this too and my friends. I’m scared Cam. I never meant to hurt you.” He said. I felt sympathy for him.

“It’s okay Ty, I have noticed something is wrong too. I think you should go see a doctor. Have Bridget take you so that you can nip whatever is happening to you in the butt. Before it gets worse.” I said.

“I know, I will. I just wanted to apologize.” He said. I gave him a slight smile as I squeezed his arm.

“Well I better get going, I don’t want to make you late for your date. Have fun.” He said.

“Thank you.” I smiled. Tyler waved and turned to walk away. I was just about to go back into my room when I heard someone behind me. I turned around and it was Harry.

“Ms. Parks.” He said as he handed me a beautiful red rose.

“Why thank you Mr. Styles.” I said as I gave a curtsy. He held his arm out for me and I grabbed it.

“What’s in the bag” he asked. I blushed.

“It’s a surprise. For later.” I said and Harry looked at me like he was going to devour me. We walked to his car and he opened it up for me and I climbed in. He walked around and made his way to the driver’s seat.