Chapter 41

Chapter 41

*Cameron’s POV*

I had an early morning dance class. All the guys slept over in our dorm room. I quickly got up and changed into my pink ballet tights and black leotard. I grabbed my dance bag and slipped on my shoes and quietly left the room. I walked to the studio and I placed my bag down. I put on my point shoes. I decided I need to brush up on my technique before class started. I walked into the dance room and I placed my left arm on the bar. I extended my right arm out in front, into second, then up into fifth. My feet were in first and I went up into Relevé. I balanced. I came down gracefully. I decided to do an Arabesque in Relevé. I made sure to keep my chest up and pinch the small of my back. I let out a breath as I focused my concentration at the wall in front of me.

“Beautiful.” A voice at the door said. I lost my focus and I fell out of Relevé. I turned around angry but my face softened when I saw Tyler. I ran over to him and hugged him.

“Hey Ty! What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Same as you.” Tyler said.

“Well, I was just practicing before practice.” I said.

“Can I join you?” He asked.

“Yeah sure.” I said.

I sat down in the middle of the floor. I started to stretch myself out. I sat in second position and I leaned over to my right leg making sure I feel the stretch in my hamstrings. I reached over to the other side and stretched in the center. Then I stood up and I placed my hands on the ground with my legs together straight. I brought my left leg up straight toward the ceiling. I stretched until my leg reached an over extended 6 o’clock position. I was concentrating on the stretch when I felt beefy hands gently pushing my leg. It was Tyler. One hand was at my calf and the other on my thigh. It felt uncomfortable. Which wasn’t normal between me and Tyler.

“Okay, Ty. I am good.” He let go of my leg. I stood up and I went to do the same stretch on the other leg hoping that Tyler wouldn’t stretch me. Why do I have a weird feeling about this? I finished doing my 6 o’clock stretching. I stood up and I saw Tyler staring at me. I cleared my throat.

“I’m going to go get some water.” I said. I took my hair out as I walked away and started to put it back into a pony tail. I sat down in the lobby as I started drink water. Some more of my dance friends showed up.

“Hey guys!” I said smiling.

“Hey cammie!” Jen said as she hugged me.

“How was your trip?” Amber asked as she started to put her pointe shoes on.

“It was so adorable. I met Harry’s parents, we slept under the stars, we watched movies, and he even took me to meet Ed Sheeran!” I said. All the girl squealed

“Oh my god you have a perfect boyfriend.” Rita said. I smiled. I saw Tyler still staring at me.

“Guys have you noticed anything weird with Tyler lately?” I asked them.

“Well I know him and Bridget are having a rough time.” Rita said.

“Really? But they were so perfect.” I said.

“I guess things change.” Rita said. I glanced over at Tyler. What was going on with him?

“Okay girls head into class.” Miss Alicia said.

“Get to the bar, start in first position and we are going to start with the traditional Plié warm up.” everyone stood at the bar. Both hands down and at the start of the music we brought them up into first gracefully and opened into second where our left hand gently wrapped around the bar and the right arm stayed in second position.

“Plié” my teacher instructed. While still in first position everyone bent their knees slightly and moving our arms gracefully with every motion. This was the traditional ballet warm up. We continued the same pattern in second, fourth, and fifth position.

“Keep your hips turned out, butt tucked under. Make sure you are lifting through your core.” My teacher instructed.

“Relevé! Hold it!” All the girls were holding Relevé our arms in fifth position.

“Lift through the core! Stomachs tight!” My teacher yelled.

“Turn, repeat on the other side.” We all did as we were instructed.

“Okay now we are going to do Pique, pique, jete, jete, on the floor then passé on qua.” My teacher said. We completed the exercise with focus and concentration. We all looked like robots all synchronized. We then followed our bar work with a bit of stretching.

“Okay everyone, we are going to have a showcase performance as we do every year. I am thinking the routine for this production will be Swan Lake. The most classic and overdone ballet but it is a classic so I feel it is necessary. Now get in line.” My teacher clapped her hands. We all lined up.

“Sashay, Cabriole prepare 3 a la seconds into a double, soutenou Barre, Balancé sashay jete.” My teacher said. Everyone went across the floor completing the combination.

“Tighter! Attack! Attack it! Stop being lazy! Come on!” my teacher yelled.

“Turn out! Make sure you stretch your foot! Knee to the ceiling on your turns!” We all did as we were instructed. We were all exhausted from class.

“Okay, tomorrow I want you all to come to class with a piece prepared so we can begin casting and start working. You are dismissed.” My teacher said.

“Thank you.” We all said out of breath. We all put our clothing back on. I packed up my bag and took a sip of water. I was exhausted. Dance is not an easy sport.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! sorry this hasn't been updated in forever! I am seriously blank from ideas. LOL so we will see what happens. sorry if this story ends up awful! Anyways! I hope you all that are celebrating Thanksgiving are having a wonderful day spending it with friends and family and eating all that turkey! I cannot wait until Black Friday shopping tonight! Yay! anyways, please vote comment, help a sister out and tell me what you want to see happen! Love you all. I hope you are all enjoying the boys new album! I know I am!

PS: The dancer on the side is Hayden Hopkins. She is actually FLAWLESS.