Chapter 2

Hey Guys!! Thanks for reading! Hang in there! The boys come in very soon! Just keep reading! if you are unsure what a dance term is i would love to help you out! please Comment! Vote! And Spread the word! Love you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

*Cameron’s Pov*

I knocked on the door.

“Come in dear!” she said “sit, sit!” she motioned me toward a chair. I was really nervous for what she was about to tell me.

“Okay, well I was emailed a few days ago by a very important dance agency and they are having an audition in New York for young dancers to be a part of their company. They asked certain dance studios to pick one talented young dancer from their studio and send them to this audition.” She explained my heart stopped.

“So I have chosen you.” She said with a smile! I screamed with joy!

“Oh my God! Are you serious?! Thank you so much!” I said giving her a hug. She laughed

“You are welcome. I know you won’t disappoint me. You have until this weekend to come up with an audition number and then perform it in front of the judges. They can only pick 10 dancers out of a couple hundred. So you have to stand out. After they select the ten dancers they will give you a mentor. Your mentor is going to be one of the dancers that have been dancing with this agency for years. Your mentor will create a dance piece for you over the summer. That is the piece you will perform in September for the judges. If you are what they are looking for then you will be a part of their company. They will explain it more in detail when you get there.” She explained.

“Wow.”

“Yes it is a lot to take in but don’t worry you will be fine. I think with a few corrections the piece that you came up with will be amazing for the audition.” She smiled and nodded.

“We only have 3 days. So Can we work on it now?” I begged.

“Sure” she laughed and we headed into the studio room. I ran the number hundreds of times. I really liked the corrections Miss Olivia made. It made the routine even better.

I checked the time on my phone during my break. It read ‘9:30pm’ Shit! I was supposed to be home for dinner. Hopefully mom will understand.

“Okay Cameron, just run the dance one last time and you are done for the night.” Miss Olivia said. Thank god. I was exhausted.

I left the studio and headed home. I walked up the front of the steps and put my key in the door to unlock it. I stepped inside and I was greeted by my very angry mother.

“Where the hell have you been?” she said with her hands on her hips.

“I was at the studio rehearsing. But mom I have amazing news!” I exclaimed. She looked at me confused.

“Well Miss Olivia got an email by a dance company in New York who are holding auditions for young dancers to join. Only certain studios were selected and they can only choose one student so Miss Olivia chose me! Isn’t that amazing! I am so excited. “I said with a huge smile on my face

“That’s great honey! When are the auditions?” she asked

“This Saturday, but I have to fly to New York on Friday.” I said but my mom frowned.

“Who is paying for your tickets? I can’t even go with you because I am dealing with a case this weekend.”

“The people running the audition are. Miss Olivia already emailed them too me.” To be honest I was upset my mom had to work. “But don’t worry about not being able to make it. I will be fine!” I said with a reassuring smile.