Chapter 26

Chapter 26

*Harry’s POV*

I woke up next to the most beautiful girl in the world. I was so lucky that she was mine again. I have never stopped loving her and I never will. I felt someone staring at me. I rolled over.

“Hello love can I help you?” I said groggy. She giggled.

“You’re…You’re….You’re….You’re….” she stuttered.

“Who am I?” I joked.

“You’re Harry Styles!” she screamed.

“yes I am.” I said.

“Oh my gosh! I love you!” She said. I laughed. Cammie woke up beside me.

“Good morning love.” I said kissing her forehead.

“Good morning babe.” She said stretching.

“Come on, the interview is in an hour. Let’s get ready.” I said. I called Liam to bring over my clothes. He was here in fifteen minutes.

There was a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it!” Cammie’s roommate said. She opened the door and yelled.

“Um…Hi…is Harry here?” Liam asked. She nodded unable to speak.

“Here are your clothes Harry.” Liam said handing them to me.

“Thanks Liam.”

“Hi Cammie!”Liam said and his mouth dropped.

“Oh Hi Liam!” Cammie said pulling on her red dress. I snapped my fingers at Liam’s face to get him to stop staring at my girlfriend.

“Oh sorry….um… I will see you guys in a little bit.” Liam said awkwardly exiting the room.

Cammie finished getting ready. She was wearing a tight red dress, Black pumps her hair was tightly curled and she was wearing light make up. She looked stunning.

*

*Harry’s POV*

We arrived at the interview. The lads and I were in makeup. They were all so excited to see Cammie. It has been a while. We all went on set and sat on a tiny couch. The interviewer sat on a chair across from us.

“Hello everyone!  We are here with the one and only, ONE DIRECTION!” The interviewer introduced everyone screamed and cheered.

“It’s great to have you on the show.” The interviewer said.

“It is great to be here Sally.” Louis said.

“So Boys are you excited to perform tonight for all of your New York fans?” The interviewer asked.

“Yes we are so excited!” Zayn said. We all nodded in agreement.

“Okay boys. Let’s talk love?” Sally said. “So which ones have girlfriends?” this is the most common question we get asked.

“I have a girlfriend.” Louis said.

“I have a girlfriend.” Zayn said.

“I am single.” Liam said. Sadness fell over him. The audience AW’ed.

“I am single.” Niall said.

“And what about you Harry?” Sally asked.

“I have a girlfriend. The most beautiful, talented, and perfect girlfriend.” I said looking offstage at Cammie. She smiled and waved. I smiled.