Chapter 3

Hey Guys!!!!!!! i really hope you are enjoying my fanfiction so far! The boys are going to be coming up very soon!!! Possibly in the next chapter. *hint hint*! Please comment, vote, and spread the word!!! Every single one of your opinions matter! i will update the next chapter later today!! love you all!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

*Cameron’s Pov*

*The night before the audition*

I finished packing my bags. I packed a variety of clothes because you never know what is going to happen. I walked down stairs and we all piled in the car and we drove to the airport. After going through security I was waiting for my plane and it was time to say goodbye to all my family members.

“Good luck honey! You will be amazing!” my mom said hugging me close.

“Thanks mom.”

“Go get em kiddo!” my dad said kissing the top of my head. I smiled

“You will be amazing sis!” Jack said and I hugged him tight.

“Good luck Cammie! You will do great! I believe in you!” Ashley said. That was the nicest thing she has ever said to me.

“I will miss you so much Cammie! I know you will win the audition! You are the best dancer I have ever seen!” Madison said hugging on to me tightly. My eyes started to tear up.

“Don’t worry Maddie! I will be back soon. I will call you as soon as I get there!” I smiled and kissed her on the head.

“Look out for Ashley for me.” I whispered and she giggled.

“Bye guys!” I waved and I boarded the plane.

*A few hours later*

I arrived at my hotel which was right down the street from the studio I was auditioning at. I rented a room on the top floor. I entered the room and it had a couch with a flat screen TV, a balcony, a king sized bed and a fancy bathroom. It was amazing!

*The next morning*

I woke up and I was so nervous for my audition I took a shower, got dressed, straightened my hair and I put on a little makeup. I grabbed my dance bag and I walked down to the studio where the auditions were being held. I entered and there was a huge table being run by a lady with her hair in a slick bun she was wearing a tight dress and heals.

“Name?” she asked

“Cameron Parks” I said nervously.

She smiled and handed me a sticker with the number 289.

“Just walk through those doors and warm up and they will call you in when it is your turn.” I smiled and walked through the doors. There were so many people here auditioning. I sat down in an empty spot and I started to stretch. I plugged in my head phones and played my music and I walked through my dance over and over again. I never realized how much I wanted this until I got here.

“Number 288.” A tall man with all black on called. Oh god I am next. My palms were getting sweaty. I tried to calm down I had to stay relaxed. Finally they called my number.

“Number 289”

I walked into the room closing the door behind me I handed them the CD with the music on it.

“Name?” one of the judges called.

“Cameron Parks.”

“Age?” the other one asked

“17”

“Ok you may begin.” I walked into my starting position.

I danced my heart away. I used facial expression and I felt like I was the only person in the room, doing what I love. Dancing. I finished the dance with a tilt. My legs were in a perfect straight line with my toes pointed. I bowed and I walked away. I noticed that the judges were speechless. I really hoped they liked my audition! Finally they finished, and they knew the finalists they were going to choose. Oh my god I have never wanted something so bad. I was standing in line listening to all the names being called and who their mentors were.

“289 and your mentor is Danielle Peazer.” The man said reading down the list.

I looked up. Oh my gosh I got through! I was so happy! I jumped up and down.

“That is it, Congratulations to the finalist and thank you everyone for trying out.” the man said. Everyone exited the room. I walked over to my bag and I picked it up when a girl was standing behind me. She was tall she had brown curly hair. She was beautiful.

“Hello love! I am Danielle Peazer. But you probably already knew that.” She laughed. She has a smooth British accent. I looked confused. Was I supposed to know who she was? I defiantly didn’t. Oh well.

“Hi I am Cameron but you can call me Cammie.” I said shaking her hand.

“I am so excited to be your mentor! You are a beautiful dancer. I saw your piece. Did you choreograph that yourself?” she asked

“Thank you and yes. My dance teacher made a few corrections but for the most part I did it.”

“Well as you know I am going to choreograph a dance for you to go into the finals with. So that means we are going to be spending the whole summer together.” She explained.

“Oh okay! Well where do you live? Maybe I can stay down here in New York for the summer.” I said. She laughed

“Oh love! I am not staying in New York for the summer. I have to go back to England and see my friend, family and my boyfriend! So would you like to join me?” she said with a warm smile.

“England?! Wow! Well I guess I kind of have to right? You are my mentor.” I laughed.

“Great! We are going to leave in a couple of days I already have your plane ticket! Just call your parents and double check with them. I am so excited!”

“Okay!” I called my parents.

“Hello?” mom answered the phone.

“Hi mom!”

“Hi honey! How did it go?”

“I made the finals! I have to come back in September and audition with a routine my mentor choreographs for me.”

“Oh that’s great! so you will be coming home soon?”

“Um… not exactly.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well my mentor isn’t from here. As in the United States. And I have to go with her wherever she goes for the summer in order to learn my routine for the finals.”

“So where does she live?”

“Um…England.”

“ENGLAND!! Oh my gosh honey that is a bit too far.”

“Mom it’s okay! I am 17 now. I have never wanted something as bad as this before! Please!”

“Um I’m really not that comfortable.”

“Please mom! I already have all the stuff I need and I can go shopping for the things that I am missing. My mentor is really nice. She will look out for me! Please!”

“Oh alright! But under one condition”

“Alright, what?”

“You are bringing Ashley.”