Chapter 13

HELLO MY LITTLE GUPPIES! sorry i haven't updated in a while!! i have been busy! Thank you so much for the 700 reads! i want to make it to 1,000 soon!! I would also LOVE if you guys commented more! i love to hear your feedback!! Thank you all for being amazing!! This chapter is a bit short and a filler. The next 2 chapters are VERY interesting. Stay tuned! and ENJOY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

*Cameron’s Pov*

I woke up the next morning still in Harry’s arms. I checked the time. It was 10:30! I shook Harry.

“Harry! Wake up!” He moaned.

“What?” he said still groggy.

“We have a half an hour to get to the rehearsal! Danielle wants you guys there too!” I said.  

 I got up I changed into my yoga pants and a sweatshirt. I grabbed my costumes and my makeup bag. Harry put on the clothes he had from yesterday. We ran downstairs. There was a note on the counter.

Meet us at the theater at 11 am sharp.

~Danielle xx

We ran out of the house and climbed into the limo. We walked into the theater. Harry walked me to the dressing room. He lean down to kiss me, but we were interrupted

“Great you made it! Here is the line up!” Danielle said handing me a paper. I waved to Harry and walked into the dressing room to fix my hair and makeup.

We went on the stage and practiced our routines. I was really excited for this show. Even if it was only the boys and Ashley who were watching. They picked an amazing place and I love performing on a stage. I love hearing the crowed cheer my name. It was the most amazing feeling. I was really excited to perform for the boys tomorrow. It was what I was born to do.

*Harry’s Pov*

I walked over to the lads and Ashley who were setting up the concessions stands.

“Hey lads! Sorry I’m late. Cammie and I over slept.” I said.

“Ah, up all night get some ‘exercise’ eh?” Louis said with a smile and putting air quotes around exercise.

“No! We did nothing like that. We just cuddled…Well we snogged a little but mostly cuddling. I swear!” Louis looked at me with the same creepy smile.

“Right.” He said in a sarcastic tone while stacking the boxes of candy on top of one another.

“I am being serious!” Everyone looked at me but then returned back to their work.

“How many people are coming tonight?” I asked.

“We have a full house.” Ashley said while taking the programs out of the box.

“Every single seat is full?” I asked. I was amazed at how many tickets we sold.

“Every single seat.” Ashley confirmed. “Get to work. We have a lot to do before the show.” Ashley said handing me signs to hang up outside. I sighed and walked outside. This was going to be an amazing show.

*Cameron’s pov*

We finished up the dress rehearsal. I went back into the dressing room and grabbed my stuff. I was zipping up my bag when I felt someone grab me from behind covering my mouth. I panicked. I turned around and it was Harry. He was smiling at me and trying not to laugh at my reaction.

“Harry! You scared the living shit out of me! Don’t ever do that again!” I hit him on the arm. I hugged him. My biggest fear was being kidnapped. Ever since I was little I have been afraid of that. It’s the number one fear I have never told anyone about.  Harry hugged me tighter.