Chapter 24

Chapter 24

*Harry’s Pov*

Cammie was leaning over me. I was staring at her and she smiled. I was defiantly turned on by her.  The first time we had sex was amazing. I will never forget it. We have had it a couple times after that too which was also amazing. She slowly took my shirt off my arms. I couldn’t help myself. I turned around and I grabbed her face and I started to kiss her. My lips were moving with hers and my tongue eventually slid into her mouth. We were snogging. He hands were sliding down my bare chest. My hands were on her hips. We rolled over. She was on top of me. I took off her tank top. We were passionately kissing and she started to kiss my neck. She was sucking on it. What has gotten into this girl?! But I am not complaining. We rolled over and I started to kiss her down the neck and down her chest in between where her bra connected. I started kissing down his stomach and well yeah…. Uhh..You know where I ended up next. Don’t worry we took turns. We were about to officially get it on.

We snogged and we got it in. It was even better than the first time.

*

We woke up and the bed sheets were a mess. Cammie was asleep. I stroked her hair. She was so perfect. She groaned a little and started to wake up.

“Good morning beautiful.” I said starring at her.

“Good morning.” She leaned in and kissed me. We scooted closer together. She laid in my arms. We laid there for a while. My phone started ringing. I leaned over and answered it.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hello Harry. We need you and the lads back in England tonight. Simon says that there is a huge interview next week that can make or break your careers! If they like you guys, you start your world tour next week.” Management said

“So you’re saying that I have to drop everything and come back?” I said. Cammie sat up next to me. She looked at me confused.

“I’m sorry Harry. This is what happens when you are a rock star.” I sighed.

“Okay. I will tell the lads.” I said sadly into the phone. I hung up and I looked at Cammie.

“What is going on babe?” she asked.

“Um. Management says that we have a huge interview we need to be at next week. They said it can make or break our careers. If they like us, we start our tour earlier.” I said.

“Well that’s great! You have to go!” she said.

“Yeah I have to leave in a few hours.” The smile on her face dropped. It crushed me.

“A few hours?” she said quietly. I nodded.

“Well I will see get to see you right?” she asked worriedly.

“I don’t know babe. But I will figure it out. I have to go tell the lads.” I said kissing her on the forehead. She nodded. I climbed out of bed and ran to where all the lads were staying.

“Lads?” I said. They were all sitting in the living room. They all looked at me.

“Um. Management just called saying that we have an interview next week and that it will make or break our careers. If the interview goes well we are starting the tour the following week. They want us back home in England by tonight.” I said.

“Tonight?” Zayn asked.

“Tonight.” I confirmed.

“That means we have to leave in a few hours to make it on time.” Niall said. I nodded.

“Well I guess we should start packing.” Liam said sadly. We all headed upstairs. Cammie was sitting on her bed. I could tell she was crying.

“Babe?” I asked. She quickly wiped her tears.

“Here let me help you pack.” She said trying to hold back her true emotion. She grabbed my stuff and started folding it.

“Babe?” I called. She kept walking back and forth from the suitcase to her vanity where my clothes were. She Ignored me. She repeatedly wiped her eyes.

“BABE!” I said grabbing her by the arms and spinning her around. She wouldn’t look me in the eyes.

“It’s going to be okay.” I said. She nodded quickly.

“I know it will be.” She said in a shaky tone. “I am going to miss you so much!” she said spilling into tears. I hugged her.

“I am going to miss you too.” I said trying not to cry. She sniffled and wiped her eyes.

“You are going to do great. I know you will. I’m so proud of you.” She said forcing a smile. I took my thumb and wiped away her tears. She took a deep breath and she finished helping me pack.

*

“Thank you so much Mrs. And Mr. Parks.” Liam said giving them a hug. Followed by Zayn, Niall, Louis, and I.

“You’re welcome boys. You boys will be fantastic.” Cammie’s mom said.

“Bye Guys! I know you guys are going big places.” Jack said to us as a group.

“Thanks Mate!” We all said.

“Bye Guys! I had an amazing time getting to know you all! I will always support you!” Ashley said giving us all a kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks ash!” we all replied.

“Bye One Direction! It was nice being with you.” Madison said. We all headed for the door. Cammie wouldn’t come down.

“Cammie don’t you want to say bye to the boys?” Her mother called up the stairs.

“No I am good.” She yelled down.

“Cameron!” Her father yelled.

“I said I am good!” She yelled.

“Bye guys!” The family waved. We all waved back as we walked toward the cab.

“Wait! Harry!” Madison called after me. I turned around. She motioned me to come closer. I crouched down to her level.

“Cammie really does love you.” She said. She handed me a photo book of all the pictures Cammie put together of us. There were some of us sleeping, Pictures from the day that photographer took at the park, picture of us kissing, making silly faces, pictures from the wedding and more. She wrote on the last page.

Forever and always. I love you Harry Styles. I tried not to cry.

“It is really good huh!” Madison said. I nodded.

“Never forget her Harry! You were her first love.” She said. Wow this was one hell of an 8 year old.

“I won’t. “ I replied. She kissed me on the cheek. I climbed in the cab and I held the scrap book close to my chest. I love Cameron, I always have and always will. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY PEOS! sorry this was so short! Wow almost 7,000 reads! thank you so much!!! i am working on a new fanfic calle 'Found'. I really like it and you  guys would too if your into like mythical creatures and such! haha i find it very interesting! So i might upload the first chapter tonight!! Make sure you check it out!! Anyways, I hope you comment, vote, and SPREAD THE WORD! WORD, BIRD, BIRD IS THE WORD, WORD BIRD WORD, WORD IS THE BIRD! (Lol family guy!) SO GUYS! since getting you to comment is like PULLING TEETH! im going to be thirsty. 

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS! I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU!! 

1) What was your favorite chapter of this story so far? 

2) What is your favorite TV series?

3) if you could be ANY celebrity in the world, who would it be?
SORRY IM THIRSTY! lol okay BYE GUYS! LOVE YOU MORE THAN ICE CREAM!