chapter 23

Alyssa has been reading this since day one, so i dedicate this adorable chapter to her! enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chapter 23*

*Cameron’s Pov*

I was standing behind the doors. Madison was in front, Jimmy who is Bridget’s nephew was next. He was the ring bearer. It was the same Jimmy that Madison kissed during truth or dare. Next were all the bridesmaids, the maid of honor, and finally the bride. We all stood there nervously waiting for the doors to open. I just hoped Tyler was on the other side of them ready to get married. The doors flew open. The music started. Everyone walked out slowly. I looked around and everyone was staring at us with huge smiles on their faces. I saw the boys and my family all sitting together. Harry flashed me a smile and I waved to him. I turned my attention to the front and Tyler was standing there. He looked amazing. I was so proud of him. We all stood up on the alter and waited for the bride to enter. Everyone in the room stood up and Bridget entered. Her long white dress dragged against the floor as she took small steps. Her blond curls bounced under her vale as it fell down her back. She was holding a perfect bouquet of flowers in her hands. Everything was perfect. She finally made her way up to the alter looking into Tyler’s eyes.

“I love you.” He whispered to her.

“I love you too.” she said back and he grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight. I could see the love in their eyes. It was the most magical thing in the world. 

*Harry’s Pov*

Everything in the church looked amazing. The decorations, the setup, and even the bride. Bridget looked beautiful in her gown. I was so happy for her and Tyler. I looked over to Cammie who was standing there perfect, as usual. I scanned her body up and down. Her long, smooth legs that poked out in between the slit of the dress. Her beautiful curves and toned body. Her lips looked so soft and kissable I just wanted to kiss the heck out of her. And I could just get lost in her eyes. Every time I look at her my stomach flips. I feel like such a girl. I really do love her. I hope that one day it will be us two on that alter. I want to marry the girl of my dreams and it was defiantly Cammie. 

*Tyler’s Pov*

“I am up here with the girl of my dreams. She is all I ever wanted. I love her more than anything. Her and dance are what complete me. She is my other half, my best friend, my baby. And I would be nothing without her.” I said to my beautiful bride on the alter before we said our I do’s. Her eyes watered and she smiled.

“I am standing in front of my past, my future, and my present. He is the greatest gift of all and without him I would have never found myself. He is my life and my one and only. He is my best friend. I would never give him up for anything because he is my greatest treasure.” She said back. I smiled. The priest continued.

“Tyler Summons. Do you take Bridget Maloney as your lawful wife  to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part.”

“I do”

“Bridget Maloney. Do you take Tyler Summons as your lawful husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part.”

“I do”

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” The priest said. I lifted her veil up and I pulled Bridget in and I kissed her firmly but gently on the lips. The crowd cheered, standing up and clapping. Bridget smiled into the kiss. I grabbed her hand and we walked down the alter waving at everyone and through the doors. Everyone followed us. We climbed into the limo and we headed to the courtyard to get ready for my favorite part of weddings. The reception.

Dance Attraction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें