chapter 36

Chapter 36

*Harry's POV*

I am feeling so much better. I hate myself for canceling mine and Cammie's date. I swear I am going to make it up to her. I climbed out of bed and I headed to the bathroom. I got in the shower. I washed my body and my hair. I climbed out and I dried myself off. I walked back to my room and put on a pair of jeans and a plaid shirt that I rolled up to my elbows. I put on my converse and ran my fingers through my hair. I ran down stairs and I saw Cammie sleeping on the couch. I smiled at her. I sat down next to her and stroked her hair. Her eyes slowly opened and a smile appeared on her face.

"Morning beautiful." I said

"Harry. You’re feeling better!" she said slowly sitting up. I nodded.

"Better than ever babe." I said. She smiled. She tried to get off the couch.

"Ugh." she said trying to stand up.

“What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"My back is killing me." she said.

"Here, lay down." I said. She laid down on her stomach. I dug my thumbs into her back and I massaged her. She moaned at the relieving of pain. I accidently cracked her back and I jumped. Cammie laughed.

"I’m sorry! Did I hurt you?" I asked concerned. She sat up.

"No. I am a dancer. Everything in my body cracks." She said cracking her toes, ankles, hips, knees, fingers, and neck.

"Ew! Ew! Ew! Stop!" I said covering my ears. The sound of cracking grosses me out.

"Oh stop being a girl." she said kissing me on cheek. She got up and headed toward the stairs. I ran over to her and wrapped my arms tightly around her waist from behind. I swayed back and forth with her tightly in my grip. She giggled.

"Harry, I have to go upstairs" she said

"No, I like you right here." I said.

"Well I need to pee." she said. I laughed.

"Oh fine" I said letting her go. She laughed and started walking away.

"Wait!" I said grabbing her by the arm and spinning her around. I planted my lips firmly on hers. She smiled.

"What was that for?" she asked

"Just because." I smiled and she ran upstairs to the bathroom. I walked into the kitchen and my mum was sitting at the table.

"Hello baby." she said

"Hi." I responded

"Are you feeling better?" she asked

"Much better!" I said making myself some tea and sitting at the table with her.

"That’s great! So what do you have planned for today?" she asked. I saw my phone light up. I had a new text. I smiled

"Well I am taking Cammie out. I want to make up for yesterday." I said.

"That’s sweet. Oh, has Cammie seemed a little….down to you?" she said. I frowned

“What makes you think that?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I just sense it. I think she is a little home sick.” She said.

“I don’t think so. She was here in England dancing for the whole summer and that didn’t affect her.” I said then something hit me. Dance. Cammie hasn’t danced since she left New York. I know it has only been a few days but when you are used to dancing every single day of your life then it’s like taking away a piece of you. That is just like someone taking food away from Niall.