Chapter 4

Hello my fellow readers!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you are enjoying my story!! Finally the boys are in this chapter!!! Yay! i hope you guys like it! Oh guys, by the way i am NOT from England so i dont know all the correct terms or phrases they use so just bare with me! i am also a directioner but not one of those die hard fans so i dont know everything about the boys! just keep that in mind! Remember to vote, comment, and spread the word!!!! love youu!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

*Cameron’s Pov*

My mom wants to ruin my life. I groaned.

“Alright mom, how about this? I will call Tyler and ask him if he wants to come to England too. Then Ashley can go with him. Please mom I have to work on my routine I am not going to have time to watch over Ashley.” I explained. It was sad that me and my sister were the same age and I have to look after her.

“Alright fine. Have Tyler call me and we will figure it out.  Have fun honey! Call me every day. I love you.”

“I love you too mom. Tell everyone I said hi.”

“Alright I will. Bye.”

“Bye!” I hung up the phone and I dialed Tyler’s number.

“Hello?” Tyler asked.

“Hi Ty! It’s me Cammie! I have great news!”

“You are a finalist aren’t you!?”

“Yep! It’s amazing! Guess where I am spending my summer?”

“Where?” he asked

“ENGLAND!”

“Damn! You are so lucky.” he said

“Guess who I am inviting?”

“I hope it’s me!” he chuckled.

“Yep! It’s you! You can come down in a couple of weeks and hangout with me but under one condition.” He was so excited

“What?! I will do anything.”

“You have to bring Ashley” he groaned

“Oh man, what a buzz kill. But fine! Since you invited me I will bring Ashley.”

“Great! Just call my mom and talk it over with her. I will see you soon!”

“Ok. Bye Cammie!”

“Bye!” I hung up and walked over to Danielle.

“Okay my parents are okay with me staying in England with you. Under one condition, I have to bring my sister and my friend.” I was excited that Tyler was coming but not Ashley.

“That’s fine the more the merrier!” Danielle said. I gave her my phone number and I headed back to the hotel. Took a shower and I went straight to bed. I was so tired I didn’t even process the fact that I was going to England and a finalist for one of the biggest dance company’s ever.

*Two days later*

I felt my phone buzz. I had a text message from Danielle.

Hello love! The plane leaves at noon. I will pick you up at 10 am.

Danielle xxx

It was 8:30am so I had a little more than an hour to pack up my hotel and get ready. Thankfully I packed a nice outfit. I wore a black pencil skirt, a white fancy shirt, my black pumps and a few pieces of jewelry. I curled my hair and I put on some mascara, eyeliner and red lip stick. I wanted to look nice for when I entered England. I grabbed my bags and I headed down to the lobby I waited outside for Danielle to pick me up. I saw a huge limo pull up and the door opened. It was Danielle. Why does she have a limo? Wow there really is a lot I don’t know about her.