chapter 21

Chapter 21

Everyone was unpacking and getting comfortable in my house. I was unpacking the clothes in my room. I was taking the shirts out from my suitcase and I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I giggled. I knew it was Harry. He kissed my cheek and we swayed back and forth. I turned around and I wrapper my arms around his neck and locking my fingers. His hands slide down my sides and finally his hands rested on my hips. I smiled looking into his green eyes. He leaned down to kiss me. His smooth lips gently pecked against mine. I smiled out of it. The door swung open.

“EW gross!!! No smooching allowed!!” Madison squealed making a face in disgust. Harry and I both laughed.

“Harry can you please evacuate the premises. I need to talk to my sister just us girls!” She said pushing him out the door. His eyes widened at her use of vocabulary. Madison is a bit of a bookworm. She is very smart. I laughed as Harry was pushed out the door by an 8 year old. I shrugged my shoulders and Madison slammed the door.

“What’s up kiddo!” I said going back over to my suitcase to finish unpacking. She sat down on my bed.

“Well you know Timmy?” she said staring at her feet that she was swinging back and forth since they didn’t touch the ground.

“Yes.” I said curious on what she was going to say next.

“Well, I was playing with him, Molly, Billy, Alex, Becca, and John and then they decided to play truth or dare.” She said pausing. I waited for her to continue. I was folding my clothes and I put them in my drawers. I sat down next to Madison.

“Okay. Go on.” I motioned.

“Well they dared me to kiss Timmy!” she said embarrassed. I tried not to laugh.

“Well what happened then?” I asked.

“Well I didn’t want too because kissing is so icky!” she said sticking her tongue out. “but then all the kids called me a wimp and they started calling me names like Scaredy-cat and a baby.” She said crossing her arms.

“Then what?’ I asked.

“So I did it! I kissed a boy….” she started “ON THE LIPS!” she yelled like it was a big deal. Well I guess it is when you are 8. Yes she is only 8. I gasped.

“MADISON!!” I laughed.

“Stop! It’s embarrassing.” She said covering her face with her little hands. I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her.

“Well it was only a kiss.” I confirmed.

“ON THE LIPS!” She yelled again like I didn’t hear her. I laughed.

“I know Maddie, I heard you the first time! it’s no big deal. It was a dare. Don’t worry about it.” I said trying not to make a big deal out of my little sister’s first half-kiss. Since it was a dare. She smiled.

“I guess you’re right. Thanks for listening Cammie.” she said hugging me.

“no problem kiddo! You can talk to me about anything!!” I smiled. She sat there in thought.

“Cammie, I have another question.” She said.

“Yes?”

“Where to babies come from?” My eyes widened.

“Um…..from space….” I panicked. I was NOT going to tell her about that now.

“I am from space!?” she yelled.

“Yup! You are from a plant called RottenGooGooBurg.” I made up a weird name. Madison laughed.

“That’s not a real place.” She said playfully tapping my arm.