Chapter 19

The girl on the side is Sophia Lucia. SHE IS FLAWLESS! if you watch the LifeTime Show Dance Moms, she will be on it very shortly. She is 9 years old and the best dancer i have ever seen. JUST WATCH HER AND ENJOY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

*Cameron’s Pov*

We were all waiting at the airport to take the plane back home to Pittsburg. I wanted my family to meet Harry and the rest of the boys too. Although, I don’t know how my mom is going handle all of these people. We boarded the plane and we enjoyed the flight back home. Harry was sleeping next to me and I was looking at a magazine. Some of the things said about Harry were horrible but something caught my eye.

(PLEASE NOTE: NO THIS DID NOT HAPPEN I MADE THIS WHOLE ARTICLE UP! I KNOW HARRY WOULD NEVER FEEL THIS WAY. IT IS JUST FOR DRAMA IN THIS FANFIC)

18 year old Harry Styles, the member of One Direction has stated that he does not see the point of settling down. Harry believes that having kids just ruins the fun of being a kid yourself. He says that he never wants to grow up. Harry also stated why be with just one woman for the rest of your life when you can have a new one every day. He believes you should live while you’re young. Will Harry Styles meet someone who changes him? Or will he stay stuck in his old ways forever?

My eyes teared up. Was this true? Did Harry really not believe in being with one girl forever? Is he cheating on me? He doesn’t want a family? I had realized that my beliefs are different then Harry’s and maybe he wasn’t the perfect match for me. I threw the magazine. I felt Harry shift next to me. I sniffed my nose on the verge of crying. A tear fell down my face. Harry started to wake up. I quickly wiped my eyes, completely smearing my makeup.

“Hey babe.” Harry said with a smile. I fake smiled back and he frowned.

“What’s wrong have you been crying?” he asked turning my head with his finger.

“No I am fine.” I said in a shaky tone while I swatted his hand away and looked down.

“Babe you are not fine. What’s wrong?” he asked concerned. I picked up the magazine and I threw it at him. I unbuckled my seat belt and I walked over and sat next to Niall. I crossed my arms and my eyes were all puffy from crying.

“Hey Cammi-whoa what’s wrong?!” he said concerned.

“Nothing.” I said not looking him in the eye.

“Cammie?” he asked. My eyes filled with tears and my lips quivered. I leaned on is shirt and I burst into tears sobbing on Niall. He rubbed my back.

“Shh…Its okay. What happened?” He asked.

“I..don’t….think….Harry….is ready for…” I said in between sobs. I took a deep breath.

“For a serious relationship.” I continued.

“Why would you think that?!” he asked. I sat up and looked at him.

“Because I saw a sugerscape article saying that Harry doesn’t want kids and he doesn’t want to stick to one girl when he can have a ton of them.” I said.

“What if he has been cheating on me the whole time?” my voice cracked. I held in my tears. Niall grabbed my hands.

“Cammie, I have known Harry for a while and he has NEVER felt this way about anyone. You are his first true love. He loves you and he would never do anything to hurt you.” He said tucking the hair behind my ear.