Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*Cammie’s Pov*

It has been about a week and I am good as new. I had a severe case of alcohol poisoning. I was so thankful that Harry brought me to the Hospital when he did. Today was Harry’s last day in New York before they went back to England. I wanted to do something fun with him before he left. I climbed out of bed and I put on a pair of dark jeans, a grey off the shoulder sweater, and my brown leather boots that came up to my knee. I straightened my hair and I put on a grey beanie that sat loosely on the top of my head. I swiped my eyelashes a few times with mascara, used a little eye liner and then put on some pink lip gloss.

“Oooh! You look fancy! Where are you going?” My roommate Brenda asked.

“Out with Harry. But he hasn’t called me back.” I said frowning.

“Maybe he is still sleeping. Boys sleep a while you know.” She said before heading into the bathroom. I haven’t really talked about Brenda but Brenda is my new roommate at this school. I had to switch roommates because my other roommate was too hyperactive and stared at me constantly because I knew the boys. I didn’t know this was a school for people other than dancers. This is a famous art school. Brenda is an artist. Her work is amazing. She is also gorgeous. She has blond loose curly hair, blue eyes, and a tall thin body. She is perfect. She is one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. But she is a One Direction fan. She is used to me being around the boys though. Brenda climbed out of the shower and walked into the room in just a towel. She grabbed her clothes and walked back into the bathroom. She came out wearing red jeans, a white flowy top, black combat boots and a black scarf. She looked perfect.

“Why are you so perfect!” I moaned as I fell back onto my bed.

“Are you crazy? I am nowhere near perfect.” she said doing her make up.

“Yes you are! I envy you.” I said.

“I envy you!” she said back.

“Ew why?” I said. She glared at me.

“Because you are gorgeous, you are one of the best dancers I have seen in my life, and hello, you are dating Harry Styles!” she exclaimed. I laughed.

“Yeah well he is late late for a very important date. Where the hell is he?” I said checking my phone for a message. Nothing. I groaned. There was a knock on the door. I jumped up. Hopefully it was Harry. I answered it. My smile dropped.

“Oh, it’s you.” I said disappointed.

“Nice to see you too!” Tyler said.

“Sorry, I just thought you were Harry. What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Well I am here to escort you.” he said.

“What?” I asked confused.

“No time to explain. Pack your bags.” Tyler said pushing me toward my closet.

“Tyler, what the hell is going on?” I said.

“PACK!” he demanded. I made a face and I grabbed my suitcase and started packing. Brenda started to help me.

“What is going on?” I whispered to her. Her lips pulled into a smile. She shrugged.

“You know what’s going on don’t you?!” she smiled bigger. I zipped up my suitcase. Brenda hugged me.

“Bye! See you when you come back!” Brenda said. She pushed me toward Tyler.

“See me when I come back from where?!” I was so confused. Tyler laughed and grabbed my arm. We ran out of the dorm and out of the building. Paul was waiting by the limo. He pulled me in for a hug.

“Bye Cam! Have fun! See you later.” He said with a smile. Then he pushed me into the limo. What the hell is going on!

“TYLER!” I banged on the window but Paul already started to drive away.

“Paul where am I going?” I asked through the window.

“I cannot say.” He said. I groaned and slumped back in my seat. I decided to go on twitter. I opened up a tweet.

CammieDancerxx: What is going on?? Where am I going?? Why is everyone acting so weird?? And where is my boyfriend??

I sent the tweet and instantly got over 20 replies. I looked through my mentioned and I saw Harry responded to me.

Harry_Styles: @CammieDancerxx Hi Babe! So many questions waiting to be answered! ;)

What the hell kind of answer is that?? I replied.

CammieDancerxx: @Harry_Styles Harry where am I going?! Where are you?!

Harry_Styles: @CammieDancerxx wait and see love! J.

I groaned. Ugh I am so mad at him. I stared out the window. We ended up at an airport. What the heck? Paul pulled up in front and climbed out. He opened my door and he grabbed my suitcase.

“Ready to go?” He asked. I looked at him confused. Paul and I walked through security and all the other airport nonsense. We arrived at the gate.

“Okay here are your tickets. Enjoy your flight Miss Parks.” Paul said motioning me to get on the plane. I was so confused and handed the lady my ticket. I walked onto the plane. It was a private plane. There were very few people on it. I sat down awkwardly in a seat. Ugh, why won’t anyone tell me what’s going on. We started flying and the plane was pretty quiet. I was alone for the most part.

“Okay you are free to use all electronics.” The flight attendant said. I went on twitter.

CammieDancerxx: So far I got thrown in a limo, taken to an airport and thrown on an empty plane. I know my boyfriend is behind this! Please go yell at him for me.

I sighed and closed out twitter. I was staring out the window.

“Is this seat taken?” a voice I was not expecting to hear responded. I turned around and it was Harry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!! i missed you. i have been so buys lately! i have also been struggling with this story! any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!! omg where do you think Cammie is going?! guys im working on a new fanfic! it is comming out really nice! its mature, and really mixes your emotions  i GAURRENTEE it will be like nothing you have ever read before!!! anyways! comment, vote, spread it around and i will upload the new one when i finish this one eventually!!! oh and thanks for over 11,000 reads!!! yay!!!! im so excited!!! love you all more than ice cream!!! Byeeeee